Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Objective analysis.
Rohan lost the chance to win BB 10 the day he added the special clause in his contract.
He is popular so he came so far, but winner he cannot be.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I kind of agree with you.My heart wants Rohan to win since he is more deserving but my mind says it will be Bani seeing the way she has been promoted all through the season.
1011128 thumbnail
1. Baani is fine with me and I do not have issues with her like others. But I think Rohan played much better in the sense he was pushed to limit and not favored and yet he maintained well.

2. Well that was wrong if he said that but no one is perfect. It is not about who is prefect or not. It is about who has been better overall.

3. If Rohan wins this might be the biggest victory of whatever I have seen so far in BB

4. Hippo beleievs Baani was not supported too much either. She is just popular and people outside know her. It was no plan. Only one who was supported was Manveer. Here BB is following Sultan them

5. From start Rohan was fine. At somepoint 75% of the show he developed Munshi tendencies. One can always support or be friend with Lopa without appearing as a secretary.

6. Well Rohan is younger and gaurav was more mature. I wont call him dependent. But he sure lost his way..because he had the same power as baani in terms of votes. girls love him. like me of course

7. well there is something that is attracting someone and that happened with trump too. Om has supporters too. Hippo always respects public opinion even if he does not get it. I therefore wait and leave it to time to judge if I was wrong or people were wrong

8. I dont think tatto is body shamming. here what he meant was u r not doing anything so why are they liking you..bc of tatto? if that is the context then he is not shamming

9. Baani has many positives as well. I like her that she is physically fit and strong emotionaly. She is not a serious chughal khor type and minds her business. Unlike Lopa she does not pakao people ...though that is lopa's child like behavior. She is definitely not hate worthy so I never got that

10. Manveer has not been respectful to women. Rohan has never belittled women reaching finals. Manveer did that with Lisa, Nithiba and Lopa. Fame has gotten to this ganwaar's head. One day he will be walking on a road all proud showing off only to miss a main hole without a dhakan and will fall into it the hole. Therefore one should always not loose of the track and keep eyes down

11. Agree it is possible that in order to protect Manveer and make him winner BB might evict Baani. At this moment BB will do anything to make Manveer winner. Sultan theme needs to be executed.

BB is acting like Manveer's girlfriend who is ready to take anyone out to make her boyfriend win.
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no offence but Is it only me or you guys are also amazed seeing how people so smartly avoided "Rohan comments over Banis tattoos"
&
you know what amazed me even more: this are the same people who were bashing Mannu-Manveer over same incident&saying they have no class,characterless,etcetera...etcetera...
&
#difference
Manveer said it as a harmless jock:"Bani where will you put mehandi,there is no space" on Monas mehandi function.
where as Rohan basically said: "Bani has tattoos to show people".

like seriously?
#Hypocrisy_Level_Above_100%
Edited by -jerry- - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jerry-

no offence but Is it only me or you guys are also amazed seeing how people so smartly avoided "Rohan comments over Banis tattoos"
&
you know what amazed me even more: this are the same people who were bashing Mannu-Manveer over same incident&saying they have no class,characterless,etcetera...etcetera...
&
#difference
Manveer said it as a harmless jock:"Bani where will you put mehandi,there is no space" on Monas mehandi function.
where as Rohan basically said: "Bani has tattoos to show people".

like seriously?
#Hypocrisy_Level_Above_100%

IMO The word Tattoo has been used by both Manveer and Rohan but in completely different senses. I dont have a problem if Manveer says there is no place for mehendi. i have a problem when Manveer says :Tattoo bana ke ghumti hai ajeeb lagti hai etc (what he said during WKV filming on the couch)
I dont have a prob if Rohan tells her that u need more than good appearance(tattoo) to win the show (he used the word tattoo not for body shaming but for body praising)
His point was that she looks good but she has not worked hard on the show.
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup its like semi final clash more romaanchak than finale outcome...i want rohan to win..but i am scared bani will
.. Anyway u never know ;)