Frequent Posters

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Kuch khone ke liye nahi hai pane ke liye sabkuch
If Rohan goes out will vote for lopa
Anyone but that bani

Y ppl saying rohan body shamming bani.. did he talk bad abt her body.. cant ppl like her tattos??.. there r ppl who like many actress jus coz f looks irresepctv f acting.. Ppl may like heros fr their abs body r looks though they may nt hv much actng skills..

Wats so nasty n body shamming abt it.. wen ppl can like six packs f heros, good looks f heroine, y cant ppl like banijs tatoo.. wr did rohan body sham her.. mjhe smjh nhi a rha.. i may b wrong also, bt m nt able to get it..

I like srk s wittiness, acting n nature. M ok wid his looks . Bt i like srk a lot. M i body shamming him by saying he has ok body n i feel salman has a bettr body

I like fawad nly fr his voice n looks. Yet to watch more movies to like him as an actor. Here am i body shamming him if i like onky fawads voice n looks..

Im nt gettng it. I may b wrong too..

Edited by swth1310 - 7 years ago
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know what body shaming is: when Manu was telling Manveer that Bani is now 30 and wants to be like a girl, wants to get married and all that but can't have her tattoos taken out.. so now she wants acceptance but ppl are not ready to see her like a normal girl without tattoos totally implying that if she has tattoos she has broken a big rule from the rule book of 'how to be a girl '.

And this is not the first timeM2 have said anything like that. For them Bani has always been not so girly.

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

Y ppl saying rohan body shamming bani.. did he talk bad abt her body.. cant ppl like her tattos??.. there r ppl who like many actress jus coz f looks irresepctv f acting.. Ppl may like heros fr their abs body r looks though they may nt hv much actng skills..

Wats so nasty n body shamming abt it.. wen ppl can like six packs f heros, good looks f heroine, y cant ppl like banijs tatoo.. wr did rohan body sham her.. mjhe smjh nhi a rha.. i may b wrong also, bt m nt able to get it..

I like srk s wittiness, acting n nature. M ok wid his looks . Bt i like srk a lot. M i body shamming him by saying he has ok body n i feel salman has a bettr body

I like fawad nly fr his voice n looks. Yet to watch more movies to like him as an actor. Here am i body shamming him if i like onky fawads voice n looks..

Im nt gettng it. I may b wrong too..

Exactly !
I had the same doubt too..
How is asking her if audience love her for tattoos , body shaming ..
Is it because she's a woman ?
Dont we say we her / him for her body or six packs ..
is that body shaming too?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good analysis.
I support Rohan only.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bani abuses mother f***er and MC BC.,
And she's called REAL & RAW πŸ‘

What if Rohan abused her bac like this ..
What ??? He abused a woman ..
Woman card !!! 😭

Double standard as much 🀒

Rohan didn't comment on her body ..
It's about her tattoo..
And the overreaction is beyond me

Bani keeps mocking Lopa for her make up
Is that body shaming too ??

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hippo if u predict Manveer as winner of the show then u have to know he can't beat Bani. Manveer hasen't been tested in voting since so many vote outs. All his major fan base is only in noida. I don't expect he will get even 20% votes compared to bani. So if show wants Manveer to win then Bani has to be evicted. Final voting cannot be hampered.
Whereas if Rohan wins there will be good competition.

So for me Rohan should win to maintain some excitement for finals. If bani wins then no use of watching final as result is clear that bani will win
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rohan has lost it big time.. He did not understand that always being with Lopa and supporting her will not make him win this season...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌhe was initial very good but now he has fallen miserably...

Bani on the other hand has always played alone and is fit to be a competitor to Manveer in Finals...

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Except Lopa ...I don't mind if anyone else wins.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rohan is a cute boy. But I cannot say if he fits in all the three P's.
He is calm and stuff, yeah sure.

I usually watch Bigg Boss for the content, but not like the one that Om and Priyanka gave.🀒
BB brings an eclectic mix of people every season, some are just blehhh, but then there are some people who make the show for me.

For eg: S7, Gauhar and Tannisha provided great content- did the tasks well, they were each other's enemy, indulged in their romance or showmance whatever. But I was happy Gauahar won because if I look at the season without Gauahar, then she is the piece which holds it together for me. Tannisha would not have given so much to the show if not for Gauahar. Cus Gauahr was the link, in the end, tying the whole Tan-Armaan-Kushal trio together. Gauhar na hoti Kushal kiske saath romance karta? Gauahar na hoti Tannisha ko Kushal se kya problem hoti? Gauhar ni hoti toh...
Yeah that's my point.

So now, Rohan has been non-existent on the show for me, theek hai hoga acha banda. But if I wanted to watch a dil ka saaf, good, cute person and all I would go watch someone on youtube or elsewhere. I mean he has come so far, which is great. Aur kya chahiye? Good people might be needed in Bigg Boss but not until the point where the show is nearing the finale.

Bani may have many traits which people find off-putting. I think that is easy to gauge.
But she really holds the show together for me. Lopa would not have anyone to fight with if not for Bani. She has given the most content for sure over Rohan Mehra!

Kuch bhi kehlo bandi ne bahut kuch dia hai to talk about vs what Rohan has been doing on the show.
So yeah when it comes to Rohan vs Bani.
Then Bani it is!
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
oh ladna sehat ke liyen..haani ka rag hai
hippo pe diya karo ..hippo nanna balak hai

aa raha hun
later