Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: meghan11

Very comprehensive indeed!!

Rohan has been very decent and a thorough gentlemen for most of his BB journey but lately due to his association with Lopa he seems Outre. He tries to judge the situation on merit but gets swayed and has lost that edge of prudence to a fair degree..

During the task today he body shamed bani which was a low blow and he came out as mean,cunning and conniving..He did it purposely to hurt her feelings. He does not take the lead when the situation demands. In his effort to maintain truce with Lopa his judgement falters and lately has been riding the Lopa SELF-RIGHTEOUS bandwagon blindly..For me hez a few wrungs below Bani in the pecking order..

Bani has been named a plethora of mean and demeaning words on this forum..But at the end of the day she comes out as human with flaws like all of us, honest, steadfast, loyal,forgiving and a much better person. Seeing these qualities enrapture a person and you love her hook, line and sinker..❀️

Here's what I felt on that issue:
He wasnt body-shaming her.Bani said she was sure the audience likes what they are seeing.He asked what are they liking? Tattoo?
(Keeping in mind that Bani is someone who hasnt been great with tasks or hasnt shown much interaction with the HMs etc)
He said he appreciates how she looks, cool tattoos, style, fit body.But he said thats not all that a winner needs from game point of view.
He in fact praised her but he said that quality of hers wasnt useful in winning the game.
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Bani playing independent bigger newsπŸ˜†.
Anyways time to prove everyone wrong😳

Kuch khone ke liye nahi hai pane ke liye sabkuch
If Rohan goes out will vote for lopa
Anyone but that bani
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hippo ji πŸ‘
Thank you for the post.As usual, you've covered all your points clearly and in a neat flow.

I wont call Rohan - Lopa's follower or munshi - he does have a mellow personality mostly but he does nt agree with Lopa and sticks to his views.He doesnt yell and scream at her even if they disagree.Like in todays task.He didnt want her to walk out together but when she didnt listen...he was fine with her decision.

Considering the game is fixed in Bani's favor, I dont think Lopa Rohan lost anything by walking out together. Bani ki prize money hai...why should they care

The call ctr task was radh too but BB didnt go mad thenπŸ˜† maybe bcoz Bani ws involved in the radh-ment (cancellation) of that one
Thanks again
(I will go back to voting - Im convinced Bani is the fixed winner yet i'm voting for Rohan πŸ˜†)

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Personally Rohan ke upar mera ek bohoti soft corner tha... Serial se hi Mai uska die hard fan... Bani KO maine Jana is show ke dauran... Pehele lopa Rohan Karan Gaurav iyea log fav thi... Lekin samau samay ke bad bani ka personality samne aya... And attract kiya... Ha woh chillati hai , jorse bat karti hai , khaneke bare Mai selfish hai , task nehi jitti hai , so called hotsot sexywali larki ke Tara behave nehi karti hai , family ke bare Mai bat ati hai to agrresive Ho jati hai... Ha iyea sab totally najar andaj Hua jab hum dekha bani ultimately dil Ki bohoti sacchi hai , strong hai , independent hai , apni gali bhi Manti hai finally honest and real hai...

And jaha tak Rohan mehera Ki decency, uska khudka personality nehi hai... Woh totally dusro ka upae dependent hai ... Pehele Karan , Gaurav , Rahul and finally to lopa... Apni bat rakhte hai but dusro Ki upar dependency's Ki bajase se piche hat jati and manipulate Ho jati hai... This type of people spineless kehete hai... Asli decent wohi hota hai jiska khudka personality hai like Gaurav... Woh bhi bani ke sath ghumta tha... Lekin bani ke bat o Mai manipulated nehi Ho jata tha and Jo sahi lage woh Karta tha and bad Mai situation bhi samhalatha and also bani KO... Nehi jis taraki jhagra unke beech thi to iyea dosti kabhi bhi show ke end tak nehi raha hota...

Log khudka personality like karte hai , dependency nehi... And ofcourse somehow bb Rohan ke saath galad kiya... Lekin iyea bhi Rohan per kar sakta tha agar woh uska khudka personality Mai date rehete to...

Ab bohot der hogeya , dil se chahti Hu Rohan ab jaye... Phirbhi kahungi Rohan mehera ap top 2 deserve karte the bani ke saath obiviuosly...
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
nice analysis hiipo
seeing forum posts against bani now I want her to really win the show
bani ftwπŸ₯³
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even now, after all these months, I fail to see even a single positive trait in Ms.Bani.
It is absolutely mind boggling and extremely nauseating to see someone like Bani with the kinda behavior she exhibited on the show, have such a huge fan base. Very disturbing indeed. I can kinda draw parallels to how I feel about Trump having so many supporters despite the person he is.

She is totally undeserving of winning this season. She would be one of the worst winners of all seasons IMO.

But then hey, Trump happened, so...πŸ˜†
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If talking about someone's makeup negatively is not Body shaming then how is talking about tattoos body shaming??πŸ˜•
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Even now, after all these months, I fail to see even a single positive trait in Ms.Bani.

It is absolutely mind boggling and extremely nauseating to see someone like Bani with the kinda behavior she exhibited on the show, have such a huge fan base. Very disturbing indeed. I can kinda draw parallels to how I feel about Trump having so many supporters despite the person he is.

She is totally undeserving of winning this season. She would be one of the worst winners of all seasons IMO.

I'm in the same viewpoint, I fail to see anything positive trait of this Bani loser J. Definitely the worst contestant in the show, and a pukeworthy cringeworthy personality she has. It's odd to see the level of appeal people have for her,since she's done literally nothing in the show.

Definitely. Prince is much better than her, atleast he attempted to be entertaining and was a winner in tasks.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
adlimaye10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

So true ,, after Trump,we should be ready for everything 😲
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are you saying hippo that using abusive language while talking is more cheap than directly attacking others using more personal derogatory comments
Rohan killed it yday with his tattoo comments. You are right he hasn't used abusive words on the show but t he surpassed everyone yesterday. Is that part of parampara? MM have conducted themselves much more decently overall. Being illiterate and ganwaar they have respected the ladies on the show. Their thing has been man to man generally or using cheap words while chatting with each other.

You think Rohan's female fans with tattoos will have liked his yesterday's comments?