Baani vs Rohan - Clash of the century - Hippo's take.

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Baani and Rohan represent the celeb group and they are the top 2 of this group. Since in general most like celebs more than lukkha group so they are top 2 of this year for me at least.

This is further backed by huge support they have here on forum and on social media. Overall they represent similar views so their vote base is about the same. They did part ways somewhere but still I believe many of their supporters still like both.

I have been analyzing on merit. Presenting pros and cons of both in different topics. For eg Rohan was good in pee incident and did not link it to reward while baani did. That was major topic criticizing baani..then i criticized rohan as well for acting Munshi. At no time I was seriously against both

However BB has setup such a way that one of the top 2 now needs to go. Obviously it was done to promote Manveer.

I could have avoided this discussion and sneaked through fearing wrath of fans..with one side praising me and other side angry. However I want to participate and take a stand

I will present it in two context

1. I think Baani will move forward. it seems that she is most popular..her rivalry is with manveer (urban vs sultan theme) or even with lopa ...so she has more things happening...she is controversial and polarizing as well and generates passion. She is independent and has played alone. Rohan on the other hand has not utilized full potential and despite tremendous support and voting power there is this edge missing and considering his munshi role for lopa he has gone down further. He is a classic case of what it could have been.

In short I think Baani will win this clash

2. I like Rohan more. Yes Baani is not evil and I do not buy things said about her. like she uses mother and all. Overall I like she plays independent. However I think Rohan is a better candidate as he falls on my 3 principles of life parampara prashishta and anushasan. He remained decent throughout..never abused anyone..faced so much bias from BB as whole team is after him, ganwaars like manveer taunting him, making fun of papa, salman making fun and yet he did not show much reaction and kept smiling. He did not do things for TRP and treated situation on merit. Overall he is a more deserving person than baani and all others

So yes my khulasa of this clash is I would be more happy if Rohan wins (or if you want to hear the words support then I am supporting rohan lol) but I think Baani will pull through. At this moment it seems only a fixed winner Manveer can stop baani through BB support.

Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1004467 thumbnail
Very nice analysis.I would prefer Rohan over Bani for the finals. Overall it cannot be denied that in ideal situation without BiggBoss manipulations, Bani and Rohan would have been in top 2. Bani is not evil like u said but Rohan by virtue of being a nicer person multifold times, makes one feel bad for him specially the way he has been ignored and sidelined by host and channel.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kal hi to Rohan bani KO direct abuse kiya...

Bani - people loves me.
Rohan - kyu tatto ke bajase ?

... Atleast is taraki body shaming type bate Rohan mehera se umeed nehi thi... Rohan directly abusing nehi kiya... But against bani har kisike abusing Mai saath dia... Usdeen manver bani Ki body shaming kar rahi thi... But uss time bhi Rohan has raha tha... As a decent person u should respect others... Rohan is tarki kuch bachkana harkat karke khudka bisarjan dia...and many time Om ko bhi abuse kiya... Ha Om ko abuse karna sabka haq hai... But as a decent person he also should maintain his dignity...

And bani tabbhi kisiko abuse kiya jab koyi baat family ka upar attack Hoti hai... Majority iyeahi karegi...
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very comprehensive indeed!!

Rohan has been very decent and a thorough gentlemen for most of his BB journey but lately due to his association with Lopa he seems Outre. He tries to judge the situation on merit but gets swayed and has lost that edge of prudence to a fair degree..

During the task today he body shamed bani which was a low blow and he came out as mean,cunning and conniving..He did it purposely to hurt her feelings. He does not take the lead when the situation demands. In his effort to maintain truce with Lopa his judgement falters and lately has been riding the Lopa SELF-RIGHTEOUS bandwagon blindly..For me hez a few wrungs below Bani in the pecking order..

Bani has been named a plethora of mean and demeaning words on this forum..But at the end of the day she comes out as human with flaws like all of us, honest, steadfast, loyal,forgiving and a much better person. Seeing these qualities enrapture a person and you love her hook, line and sinker..❀️

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think Rohan will win and I like Bani
I felt bad when niti left this is the second time I am really upset.
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb analysis. Even i don't have any problem with Bani. This season's trophy belongs to Rohan and rohan only. But I don't think BB will ever let Rohan win this show coz Bani is his Favorite. Our Votes will not be counted. πŸ˜’
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one hippo 😳
Lol Rohan abused news to me 😲
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Kal hi to Rohan bani KO direct abuse kiya...

Bani - people loves me.
Rohan - kyu tatto ke bajase ?

... Atleast is taraki body shaming type bate Rohan mehera se umeed nehi thi... Rohan directly abusing nehi kiya... But against bani har kisike abusing Mai saath dia... Usdeen manver bani Ki body shaming kar rahi thi... But uss time bhi Rohan has raha tha... As a decent person u should respect others... Rohan is tarki kuch bachkana harkat karke khudka bisarjan dia...and many time Om ko bhi abuse kiya... Ha Om ko abuse karna sabka haq hai... But as a decent person he also should maintain his dignity...

And bani tabbhi kisiko abuse kiya jab koyi baat family ka upar attack Hoti hai... Majority iyeahi karegi...

link plz where Rohan laughed at Manveer bodyshaming bani I rem only lopa
Slummy can u help there
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Nice one hippo 😳
Lol Rohan abused news to me 😲

Bani playing independent bigger newsπŸ˜†.
Anyways time to prove everyone wrong 😳
1004467 thumbnail
Since the beginning of show one contestant who has been cajoled, encouraged and protected like no tomorrow is Bani. Bigg Boss never failed to reprimand and humiliate through host or guest Bani's friend Gaurav every time he didn't stand by her. It can be said Bani has been carried until the finals without much challenges and tribulations.

This is in stark contrast to the way Rohan has survived his last several weeks in show. From being nominated to being insulted he had it all which he faced with ultimate grace. In his place any other contestant would have lost his/her countenance( Bani vs Rohan). Him sounding frustrated is only natural and humane in last week.

In my opinion Rohan is way better human being and deserves to stay over Bani!