Did salman call lota instead of lopa ?

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
My friend told me that Salman called Lopa Lota in studio . Is this true ? Because I must have missed it in uk episode .😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He did. Lopa is indeed acting like lota now. Baba and his lota. Even baba used to sit in one place and refuse to move. She is doing the same now. Filling baba Ka position. What's wrong with her I can't understand.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Yes he did 😆 lopi lota 😆 😆
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He sure did!!!

Lota suits her so well!! 😆
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah he did and it was cute... and she took it sportingly and didn't make any wierd faces or rolled her eyes...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes! Salman actually sarcastically called her Lota ...because of her flip flop stands...as she was exposed brutally...😆...how funny Lopa(ta)mudra
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another proof of partiality! One of the easiest name, and they can't even pronounce it properly.👎🏼 but when mannerless Bani behaves arrogantly with Salman and insults him he calls her 'Sweetheart'. Slow claps..👏
123rainbows thumbnail
lota is also a word to taunt in politics term its a word which is associated with a person who changes party in favour often Mm mm best describes lopa
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He did the same to Priyanka and I think for an actor of his stature, he should refrain from such stuff. People follow him blindly and some look up to him - contestants are therefore stuck with these names for life. They have a long way to go post BB. Why make their struggle tougher?
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes he did.These are expected of anyone who is drunk.