Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 123rainbows

Rohan today showed his Childish behaviour by saying they tattoo thing. He really is so immature. Firstly why was he even getting in between bani and lota discussion. He should act like a man and let them ladies sort it they self. no wonder he gets called Janani and bacha cos he acts like one and lotas puppy.. BAni could have answered back that what fans like about you.your girly looks after all what he said to bani was body shaming. how would he feel then. But she didn't cos she not nasty like him.

shame on rohan. I now so wish he gets evicted and lota. they both so disgusting.they remind me of priyanka and om part 2.

It was Lopa who came between Ro and B conversation. Ro and B started discussion first and that is when he said this.

And on your comment about nastiness between Ro and B...I can only give a slow clap like Ro did today

👏

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

It was Lopa who came between Ro and B conversation. Ro and B started discussion first and that is when he said this.

And on your comment about nastiness between Ro and B...I can only give a slow clap like Ro did today

👏

ok i may b wrong bt im.nt u derstanding y it is body shamming. I dint get it. There may b many ppl who like her tattos, so wats wrong in liking fr tattos.. like some may like any actress nt fr their acting bt for their looks nly...
Im nt understanding it.. I may b wrong .
123rainbows thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

ok i may b wrong bt im.nt u derstanding y it is body shamming. I dint get it. There may b many ppl who like her tattos, so wats wrong in liking fr tattos.. like some may like any actress nt fr their acting bt for their looks nly...

Im nt understanding it.. I may b wrong .

I'm not talking about when he said the tattoo thing then he come between b and l. later when b was discussing with l then he was acting like lotas lawyer. go back watch again then u will see.

and by the way 👏 slow claps to u too for taking the meaning of blind support to another level.

As for the body shaming comment firstly he did not meant it in a nice way come on anyone can see that, he was mocking her. so shameless coming from a male to a female. And what he thinks she has no fans outside or doesn't deserve to win. well compared to him she has just as much fans and has played alone to get this far.unlike rohan who first few weeks just slept or was in the washroom area and no one took him seriously.
1101831 thumbnail
Sorry I didnt see this post..
..but the dialogue was bang on after that bhojpuri bigboss one liner 🤣
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123rainbows

I'm not talking about when he said the tattoo thing then he come between b and l. later when b was discussing with l then he was acting like lotas lawyer. go back watch again then u will see.

and by the way👏slow claps to u too for taking the meaning of blind support to another level.

As for the body shaming comment firstly he did not meant it in a nice way come on anyone can see that, he was mocking her. so shameless coming from a male to a female. And what he thinks she has no fans outside or doesn't deserve to win. well compared to him she has just as much fans and has played alone to get this far.unlike rohan who first few weeks just slept or was in the washroom area and no one took him seriously.

Ok so you will make fun of someone's name and then talk big words like 'body shaming'. Khud to sudharjao pehle. And don't get offended bec I'm only being frank and upfront like Bani dearest.
123rainbows thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Ok so you will make fun of someone's name and then talk big words like 'body shaming'. Khud to sudharjao pehle. And don't get offended bec I'm only being frank and upfront like Bani dearest.

Lota in politics term is a word which is associated with a person who changes party in favour often which describes lopa well.
salman accidentally said it, which made me laugh and it's coincidentally similar to her name, so what 🤪
I'm not offended one bit but please get your facts right. This is a forum I can say what I want.what is your problem with me. if you dont like my reply then best be quiet as it showing even lopa fans are becoming sore losers. why don't you take your own advice and "Khud sudharjao pehle "

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rohan is unfortunately boring to watch. He was interesting at the onset but now he is just a shadow of Lopa. He should have heeded Hina Khan's advice and played his own game. I dont think he will survive the mid week eviction.