Rohan kills me everytime!!

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani saying India jo dekh rahi hai i know for a fact log pasand karte hai..

Rohan: kya tattoos ko 🤣 🤣

Bani gives him the look

Rohan: nahi kis cheez ko pasand kartey hai 😆

I feel so bad for him that he wont be in Top 4. And definitely going to miss his comebacks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
If he beats bani 🤣that moment will be legendary she will avoid him for life
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

If he beats bani🤣that moment will be legendary she will avoid him for life

That would be a great moment. But i dont think it'll happen.
Top 2 Bani vs Manveer.
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That wasn't funny. And I think even Rohan regretted saying it, it was completely unlike him
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved it. What's there to love about Bani? Rohan Mehra please stay. I am sure you will teach Bani a valuable lesson that she will never forget in her life after being thrown out before finale.
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That wasn't funny I mean the same thing can be said about rohan what are people liking him for...being given Lopa's sidekick or the fact that he started to cry the moment Priyanka gave him some heat?
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushboo16

That wasn't funny I mean the same thing can be said about rohan what are people liking him for...being given Lopa's sidekick or the fact that he started to cry the moment Priyanka gave him some heat?

exactly , opa cudnt stand the thing tht someone disliked her and strts crying fr tht everytime ...and there rohan constantly poking himself/herselfand saying bad or mocking her ...And everybody misunderstanding her ...and then she isn't supposed to cry ...
Hell like people
Bhagwan bachae
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
First, gossip is entertainment for you to Manu and now this to Bani. Smart boy! 😆

Bani is rude and upfront - Bani is real and genuine 👏
Rohan is rude and upfront - Rohan is 🤔
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lmao 🤣 🤣
actually kisi aur k liye hota to mujhe itna funny na lagta but Bani deserve this
123rainbows thumbnail
Rohan today showed his Childish behaviour by saying they tattoo thing. He really is so immature. Firstly why was he even getting in between bani and lota discussion. He should act like a man and let them ladies sort it they self. no wonder he gets called Janani and bacha cos he acts like one and lotas puppy.. BAni could have answered back that what fans like about you.your girly looks after all what he said to bani was body shaming. how would he feel then. But she didn't cos she not nasty like him.
shame on rohan. I now so wish he gets evicted and lota. they both so disgusting.they remind me of priyanka and om part 2.