mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mostly I see minimum 10 posts discussing Bani every day, at any given time. Today i see a post requesting anti-bani to vote for another contestant .. seriously they seem more obsessed with hating her than liking there fav.
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kebab thumbnail
u calling someone a disease.. 👏 there's only one word for you.. PATHETIC... check on urself first before calling Someone else a dirty human..
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know,, this particular newbie is making filthy posts and using filthiest language .,,, cheapo,, seems so insecure and i guess he is drunk or wht
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iluvmandy

I know,, this particular newbie is making filthy posts and using filthiest language .,,, cheapo,, seems so insecure and i guess he is drunk or wht

Personal attack on forum members is not permitted, I hope mods will check it
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NextDoorKing

BANI is a puppet of VIACOM and the huge powehouse resources which VIACOM has , is being used to do propaganda for this good for nothing disgusting human Bani... she through BB'S editing team is forced to remain relevant , hence we ppl are forced to point out the obvious script of BB and also expose what a dirty human Bani is...

therefore she is talked about and similarly we talk about various diseases , terrorism etc etc but that doest mean ppl like diseases etc...

Twitter need to be taken in storm with Anti Bani tweets to show how audience matters and not what Channel decide by making win a undersving winner. Even the biggest loser deserve to win infront of this anda nari!
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kebab

u calling someone a disease.. 👏 there's only one word for you.. PATHETIC... check on urself first before calling Someone else a dirty human..

OMG you are personally attacking a forum member, calling him/her with names because a comparison was done to show that not every damn "TALKED" thing is GOOD such as diseases, terrorism. so if Bani is being discussed it doesn't mean she is good or going to win, it means she is too bad to be praised

Mods pls check
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Oh !! So u r this newbie??
1044164 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

🤣 you liked the posts where the member is attacking a fan group personally and then you say personal attacks on members isn't allowed.😆
Edited by .Dracarys. - 7 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Not related to the show or the contestants . Topics made on the number of topics for/against a contestant, type of topics, for/against a contestant, topics discussing the fangroups or forum activity , are not allowed in the forum. Please confine the discussions to the show and the contestants alone without venturing into fan groups/forum activity.

Closed !!

Thanks,
BB10 DT