Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nabitathapa

first of all other housemates second and third specultions were wrong that's fine they didn't add that money but WHY WHY didn't give money for one first right speculation by mannu because bb didn't want to give and bashed lopa and rohan as if the task became raad for the first time in BB history. i think especially they just wanted to portray rohan in bad light before eviction. but to remind u BB that prize money was increased becuse of Rohan in maal gadi task hate u BB got o hell 😡 😡 😡

Agreed!! If Manu was smart today guessing who will be out first... Rohan was smarter and bang on in his analysis on maal gaadi task.. he got the amount to where it is now on his sole shoulders (I gave Mona a benefit of doubt but then she stumbled on an easy Q from Salman yesterday about who should be careful of whom in M2, I took away my benefit of doubt).

BTW, did we hear Salman or BB praising Rohan's accurate placement of amount for each player in that task? NOOO... and that is why my friend.. BB is UNFAIR. He can only and mind you only criticize Rohan but never ever praise him for anything.

nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Agreed!! If Manu was smart today guessing who will be out first... Rohan was smarter and bang on in his analysis on maal gaadi task.. he got the amount to where it is now on his sole shoulders (I gave Mona a benefit of doubt but then she stumbled on an easy Q from Salman yesterday about who should be careful of whom in M2, I took away my benefit of doubt).

BTW, did we hear Salman or BB praising Rohan's accurate placement of amount for each player in that task? NOOO... and that is why my friend.. BB is UNFAIR. He can only and mind you only criticize Rohan but never ever praise him for anything.

+1
today BB bashed today as if task became raad for the first time. And even lopa was bashed this will not affect her becoz she is in top3 already than who would be in negative light especially when somebody is nominated? ROHAN. SHAME on BB 🤬
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No because Lopa said to Rohan that 'jyada se jyada kya hoga karya radd ho jayega" This put her in fault. She knowingly did this. And tasks are important in a game show like BB so obviously they got punished. On top of that she was giving excuses. She should have just accepted her fault.
BB informed them that with one song only one person should step out. According to this information, she was clearly at fault. Rohan one foot was out before Lopa, this was not even an issue. They both were out of the finale room on one song, instead of one person, was the issue and their fault.
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

No matter how many times you would like to damage control your favourities, Rohan and Lopa came away as pathetic insecure losers on Bani. and showed how pathetic they are. Rohan's body shaming of Bani was pathetic, and shows how cheap and disgusting this guy and his thought process is. Prince of India title used for him is now a joke.

Manu was the best in predicting and as usual is the smartest and most intelligent contestant in the show.

Manveer played it smart by avoiding the arguments between Ropa and Bani.
and good for Bani to not stoop down to Ropa's level of crass and cheapness. Evil brainless witch and cunning liar Lopa is. She's obsessed with Bani, it's so sad along with her doormat chamcha crybaby aunty Rohan.

Seriously, I never expected Rohan to stoop so low at this end point of the game. how can he say that to anyone? he should look at himself first. he's nothing entertainment value. and yet he gets crowned as a hero undeserving in this forum. 🤢🤢

So overrated this cheap desperate cunning loser is. I hate him so much. 😡 From the 2 Mehras, Karan is leagues ahead of him. Rohan the doormat to Lopa can't even use his brain properly. Dumb kid. 😆

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uscgirl

No because Lopa said to Rohan that 'jyada se jyada kya hoga karya radd ho jayega" This put her in fault. She knowingly did this. And tasks are important in a game show like BB so obviously they got punished. On top of that she was giving excuses. She should have just accepted her fault.

BB informed them that with one song only one person should step out. According to this information, she was clearly at fault. Rohan one foot was out before Lopa, this was not even an issue. They both were out of the finale room on one song, instead of one person, was the issue and their fault.

Lopa & Rohan were unaware of Bigg Boss's secret task. When Rohan was going out of the room, Lopa went to stop him in a rush and accidentally came out. That was her mistake which she was not denying. But biased Bigg Boss very harshly scolded them making mountains out of molehills and called that was her 'chaal'.😕 Lopa was not denying her mistake but objecting on Bigg Boss's that false accusation. And she has full rights to defend herself. 👍🏼
Edit: GIF added..
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it was a definitely a mistake on Lopa's part.
But not that big that you deduct amount. Kamina BB could have atleast left it at where it was instead of deducting it further.

But ofcourse, where Rohan, Lopa are concerned, BB apna special rule book bahar nikalta hai 😆

So so happy with Lopa's gaalis to BB today. Kamina BB deserves it. 😆
Edited by liberiangirl - 7 years ago
FanOfRohan thumbnail

No matter how many times you would like to damage control your favourities, Rohan and Lopa came away as pathetic insecure losers on Bani. and showed how pathetic they are. Rohan's body shaming of Bani was pathetic, and shows how cheap and disgusting this guy and his thought process is. Prince of India title used for him is now a joke.

Manu was the best in predicting and as usual is the smartest and most intelligent contestant in the show.

and good for Bani to not stoop down to Ropa's level of crass and cheapness. Evil brainless witch and cunning liar Lopa is. She's obsessed with Bani, it's so sad along with her doormat chamcha crybaby aunty Rohan.

How many predictions of Manu were correct, let me count:

1. Bani. Good job Manu coz we all know how short tempered she is and how easy it is to agitate her.
2. Rohan. Wrong answer.
3. Lopa. Oops wrong again.

So 1/3 is the score. How is that a good performance, pla explain.

FanOfRohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Yes, it was a definitely a mistake on Lopa's part.

But not that big that you deduct amount. Kamina BB could have atleast left it at where it was instead of deducting it further.

But ofcourse, where Rohan, Lopa are concerned, BB apna special rule book bahar nikalta hai😆

So so happy with Lopa's gaalis to BB today. Kamina BB deserves it.😆

👏 you go girl...

1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

How many predictions of Manu were correct, let me count:

1. Bani. Good job Manu coz we all know how short tempered she is and how easy it is to agitate her.
2. Rohan. Wrong answer.
3. Lopa. Oops wrong again.

So 1/3 is the score. How is that a good performance, pla explain.

His guesses may have been wrong, but his logical thought process was correct into naming the contestants. (minus the love he has for Manveer) Hence it was a good try and overall decent performance.

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is not a damage control but putting facts how biased Bigg Boss unfairly accusing and punishing them.👎🏼 People here always come with essays to defend Bani's much worse acts. And real pathetic is Bani, who was touching their feet and faking her apology while swearing at them and then plays victim-card.🤢 Loser!
@ Bold... 😲