No contribution by BANI to prize money

Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani have not contributed a single penny to the game.. She quitted task to become captain..
LOPA scored 11 lacs how about that..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly she quit thatvtask to become captain for which she got babaji ka thullu... saare mehnat kare aur victim madam jeetne ke sapne dekhe...
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All she cares about is being a victim . Self-victimizing yourself, feeling sorry for yourself are some of the signs of inferiority complex followed by aggression. If she was one of my family members I would be genuinely concerned about her and I am not saying this cause I dont like her. I would seriously care about her. Idk why all her dear ones are neglecting these warning signs of her.
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lopa saved 11 then ansd lost 10 today so effective 1 lac

Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mybro_2004

Lopa saved 11 then ansd lost 10 today so effective 1 lac

Bani Manu manveer lost the guess of 5 lacs.. still more than bani Hers is still ZERO.. 😆

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She done wise . Unlike others
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol after getting down from maal gadi the very same lopa said meko kyu nikal ,meko bhi banna tha,,,apko nhi lagta me captain banne lyak hu to rohan

chaheye usko bhi tha lekin accha banne ke chakkar me ruk fass gai...i still cant believe ppl feel th need to brng that task over and over again.
also acc to some fans all bani is fixed winner hai na toh uske usme se he aaj paise kam hue na then tumko kya prob hai...kam paise whi leke jayegi
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Twitz

All she cares about is being a victim . Self-victimizing yourself, feeling sorry for yourself are some of the signs of inferiority complex followed by aggression. If she was one of my family members I would be genuinely concerned about her and I am not saying this cause I dont like her. I would seriously care about her. Idk why all her dear ones are neglecting these warning signs of her.

I know you or I can be bashed for this but what you said is true.
Something is definitely wrong with her...the kind of mood swings she has, the sudden aggression, not able to hold a conversation, the constant depression and self victimizing like you said and many other things too...yes, even I am surprised that she seems to be surrounded by many good friends (outside BB I mean) so how come no one sees all this...or maybe they do, who knows.

She really, really needs therapy - and no my dislike for her has nothing to do with what I just said.

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilranade

Bani Manu manveer lost the guess of 5 lacs.. still more than bani Hers is still ZERO.. 😆

as u said it was just a guess ..anyone could be right anyne could be wrong