What if M2 were in place of Ropa?Would BB have done the same? - Page 2

Poll

What if M2 were in place of Ropa?Would BB have done the same?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
scripted show. bb hates rohan. simple. 😡
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Dont assume things. Stick to what happened in the episode. Clearly Lopa's fault was today and she doesnt accept her faults just like Bani. This is her trait.

Dont try to divert the blame by bringing in M2.They were noone in fault today at all. Manu was bang on with his predictions. He again excelled in his task.

Agreed, I dislike when assumptions are thrown around very loosely.

Manu was bang on, and Manveer was quite smart.

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

No kidding. Just a pathetic attempt to divert the attention to M2. Very convenient with the assumptions. Rohan was immature, pathetic and insecure as usual, while Lopa is just a drama queen drama baaz filthy loser. Two idiots deserve each other.

Fact is Manu was the star performer in this task, and shows how solid he's been in tasks.

Agreed. Loved Manu's performance in tasks.
He's my favourite when it comes to tasks and full use of brain power.

Originally posted by: Sakina3

M2 wouldn't do something so stupid

Exactly! M2 are not this stupid at this late stage of this game to do something so stupid.
Rohan and Lopa should invest themselves in getting brain transplants!
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely not.
The way BB has been mouthing his dialogues this season is 😆
BB too seemed to be whiny and was saying something along the lines of "Lopa ne ye bhi kaha..." 😆 and went onto reveal exactly what Lopa said. WTH!

Kabhi bhi apne daamadon ki aisi pol khol nahi kari for all their non-stop bitching sessions.

I was so happy to see Lopa & Rohan taunt BB while sitting in the bedroom.

Kamina BB deserves all that shit thrown at him 😆

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ppl are saying that Manu was bang on today.. but, when? Bani would be first to come out that is anybody's guess, my friend.

Second guess: Rohan. Boy, Manu is still getting played by Manveer. He has still not got how cunning Manveer plays his game. He left behind two friends for them to fight it out that would result at least one of them look bad and Manveer looking mahan.

Third guess: Lopa. Again wrong. Rohan came out first and only after the door got opened he said they will both come out together. Not a surprise there either.

So except the first guess which was easy enough his other gueses were wrong.

Nothing exemplary. But hey, who cares coz Ropa were busy doing 'shazis '.

1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Ppl are saying that Manu was bang on today.. but, when? Bani would be first to come out that is anybody's guess, my friend.

Second guess: Rohan. Boy, Manu is still getting played by Manveer. He has still not got how cunning Manveer plays his game. He left behind two friends for them to fight it out that would result at least one of them look bad and Manveer looking mahan.

Third guess: Lopa. Again wrong. Rohan came out first and only after the door got opened he said they will both come out together. Not a surprise there either.

So except the first guess which was easy enough his other gueses were wrong.

Nothing exemplary. But hey, who cares coz Ropa were busy doing 'shazis '.

Blind excuses for a hater who can't be objective.

Manu was bang on today, with this estimation skills and intellect.
He predicted how everything went, and calculated in quick precision with his logic.
His guesses being wrong, doesn't change or dismiss what he did.

No need to downplay his efforts. 👎🏼

One thing you are right that Manu has yet to know about Manveer's true colors. Sadly he loves Manveer too much as a friend/brother, to not notice the evil nature of Manveer.

Regardless, Rohan and Lopa ended up being two idiots who have no brains. These two immature losers ended up being even more pathetic with the way they were bitching about Bani 🤢

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
123rainbows thumbnail
Rohan lota are looking such sore losers pathetic and disgusting humans. they showed their real face today. Their like priyanka and om part 2. even m2 looked decent compared to these. yuck
Vicky708 thumbnail
Ofcourse not instead they have played hum sath sath hain song... if m2 have come out at same time
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bb knew it very well that Manu and manveer would've come out together that's why they cleverly put Manu aside, just like the way they put Manu and manveer in the same team and brought manu to the finale.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Dont assume things. Stick to what happened in the episode. Clearly Lopa's fault was today and she doesnt accept her faults just like Bani. This is her trait.

Dont try to divert the blame by bringing in M2.They were noone in fault today at all. Manu was bang on with his predictions. He again excelled in his task.

Ok let me clarify my post is not about Lopa being or not being at fault.My post is about BB's bias.

Worst things than this have happened in previous tasks.Did any one get criticized the way Rohan and Lopa did?No and this is only because Rohan was involved.This is my opinion.Hence i feel if there was any one else BB wouldn't have done this.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If M2 have done that BB would have sang praises of their friendship, Gaurav n Bani ki tarah unka bhi video banate aur logon ko dikhate. Sachchi friendship ki misaal.