mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
First of all - such a stupid task.. What is it with BB and prize money fluctuations.. If they really want to increase the amount, it needs to be a group effort with some blood and sweat and not satta (gamble)..

Lopa was right in one way when she said BB ko paise badhane hi nahin the...

Second - What RoPa did today was childish and not taking the task seriously.. They are spoiling their own game and good will created in over 100 days.. Don't think Lopa was planning to come out with Rohan - it was by accident when Rohan rushed out.. Still stupid and silly..

That said - even if she had not - the HM had lost the 5Lac they bet on her coming out before Rohan.. All - this brouhaha about loss of money is irrelevant.. .

Regardless - what RoPa did today was indeed childish and stupid - especially after all the effort they have made to come to this stage..

As much as I dislike Manveer - have to hand it to the guy on how well he has been playing these last couple of weeks. It was a master stroke to come out right after Bani and then playing it back to those two overgrown kids who think they are still in school playing hostel hostel..

At this stage - Manveer is looking good for the win...

PS: Bani - what was that nautanki again.. She needs to go..

Edited by mada007 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
overgrown kids playing hostel hostel lmao

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa had increased 9lacs of prize money toh aaj 3 lacs decrease ho gaye. Now remaining 6 lacs ke liye lopa should again do some ulanghan. Bani anyways winning toh usko kamse kam paiso me bhejenge toh Khushi hogi.
mada007 thumbnail
As much as I was backing Lopa - she is not showing the maturity she did till a few weeks back.. She is not showing she is serious about the win and is on a downward spiral..

RoPa have been misbehaved kids for the past few days..
rswetha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mada007

As much as I was backing Lopa - she is not showing the maturity she did till a few weeks back.. She is not showing she is serious about the win and is on a downward spiral..

RoPa have been misbehaved kids for the past few days..

This happens when the host and BB constantly put down their efforts and show them in bad light...promoting that useless Bani unnecessarily even they can see that BB is making Bani win.
I support Rohan and Lopa... M2 easily forgot how Lopa used to support them ... After Mall task suddenly Bani achi lagi ...I hate them bullying RoPa along their sidekick Bani
temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont understand why rohan is being unnecessarily dragged in this? He clearly told lopa no when she said lets go out togather and when the buzzer rang he left immediately. It was lopa who was being dumb and came out after him instead of waiting inside. Height of biasedness 🤢
mada007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rswetha

This happens when the host and BB constantly put down their efforts and show them in bad light...promoting that useless Bani unnecessarily even they can see that BB is making Bani win.
I support Rohan and Lopa... M2 easily forgot how Lopa used to support them ... After Mall task suddenly Bani achi lagi ...I hate them bullying RoPa along their sidekick Bani

Yes -there has been a big change in M2 after the mall task. They have been kissing her feet in front and dissing her at first opportunity. Even Bani noticed that and said to Manveer that he is only talking to her now that he has seen her support outside.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj kal khob mirch lug rahi hay lopa aur rohan per
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Aaj kal khob mirch lug rahi hay lopa aur rohan per

Mirch Rohan aur Lopa ko lag rahi hai, phir bhi aaj ke episode mein Bani baar baar ro rahi thi 😭 Aisa kyun? Mujhse toh uske magarmuch wale aansu dekhe nahi ja rahe the 🤢
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Mirch Rohan aur Lopa ko lag rahi hai, phir bhi aaj ke episode mein Bani baar baar ro rahi thi😭Aisa kyun? Mujhse toh uske magarmuch wale aansu dekhe nahi ja rahe the🤢

...Aur maafi bhi maang rahi thi saath mein 'F' gaaliyaan bhi diye jaa rahi thi.😕 Gaali de de kar koi maafi mangta hai kya?? Aur phir baahar aa kar camera pe phir se maafi maangi andar gaali dene ke liye.
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago