Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Firstly, you quoted me and said bheekh mang rahe ho, i have not asked. You are saying 'everyone' is asking, like really you know every single Rohan fan to make that statement.

Secondly you quoted me and said Bani fans are being put down, I don't put anyone down, each one to their own. Where in my post have I attacked Bani fans😲 I have seen plenty of Bani fans attacking members too. I am not here to defend the people who are attacking fans, I mostly report or ignore.

Like I have always said I dislike Bani but have nothing against members on the forum and don't indulge in arguments.

Bani is indeed BB ki laadli, gets away with being violent, has spoken in English 80% of the time.

I quoted you but I didn't say that YOU said those things. I was talking about all the posts in this thread and all the other threads. Just check the MF and you'll see what I'm talking about.

And you also said that BB will manipulate the votes in favour of Bani... everyone is voting like crazy for their fav and whatever the outcome will be it'll be thanks to the fans. Isn't it unfair to say that BB will manipulate the votes in favour of Bani (=fans votes don't matter)?
Eventho I don't believe much in it anymore but I often read around IF and also other social media sites that finale week is audited.

Say whatever you want about a contestant but it's sad to see fans' efforts being discredited like this. :/
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww asking bheekh for Rohan...how cute!!
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
low class Bhikaran number 1 is Bani...sirf pair pakad kar hi nahi gidgidati hai...upar se apni mom ko bhi use karti hai sympathy votes ke liye...
isse se jyada ghatiya koi nahi...
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

Kutte will fly if bani wins.

😆Didn't think you could write this, shows your love for Rohan
Edited by Priya9. - 7 years ago
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Never seen Rohan and Lopa talk so much ill as much as Manu,Manveer and Bani talk about them 🤢.
Cheers to Lopa and Rohan .Big Boss is very unfair to them he nominated Rohan for the entire season inspite of swami om's physical assault attempt, breaking bathroom door etc etc .
Bani's physical assault in every task, not one word of advice or action against her !
Manu,Manveer constant gossip telling negative things about Lopa and Rohan , double standards and they are supposed to represent the aam admi of India !
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MindIt

Ask yourself these 2 questions

Will Rohan support Lopa against everyone? -- the answer is Yes
Will Lopa support Rohan against everyone else? the answer is again YES

They have a great friendship and no disgusting showmance.
Sure they had fights like any normal friends, but If they support each other why can't the fans too?
Rohan is pitted against Bani, the Viacom laadli and she has a chance of elimination if Rohan gets high number of votes.a real high mind blowing number. This is only possible if Lopa fans also contribute.

Lopa fans, please do vote for Rohan, if not for anyone then at least for Lopa.

@bold: +1
Well said.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I want RoPa to do whatever they want to do. It's useless for some of the contestants to be dedicated to the rigged show.

I liked how they were making fun of BB in the bedroom. "BB must be happy. He got to save his money."
Chindi BB has always cancelled tasks for silly reasons. But getting angry this time, "Sonchi Samjhi chaal thi" 🤢
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Separate topics to address any fan groups or fans are not allowed in the forum.. Voting details can be discussed in respective ATs. Having said that the topic is flagged for many violations like name calling contestants, fan groups, taking digs at each other, mocking each other etc. for which the topic is closed .. Please keep the forum to discuss the show and it's contestants only

Closed !!

Thanks,
BB10 DT