Is thread me kon bheek maang raha ha woh to sab ko he nazar aa raha ha

please vote for Rohan
bhagwan ke liye vote for Rohan

kuch to confidence rakho khud pe bhai

🀣
incredible81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am Lopa Fan but will vote for Rohan too ...
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tinaaa

please vote for Rohan

🀣

We have more confidence on Rohan and will keep voting, BB will manipulate the votes in favour of his laadli, but never mind if Rohan is evicted all of his fans will vote for Lopa and make her winner ...BB ka he loss hoga πŸ˜†
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

We have more confidence on Rohan and will keep voting, BB will manipulate the votes in favour of his laadli, but never mind if Rohan is evicted all of his fans will vote for Lopa and make her winner ...BB ka he loss hoga πŸ˜†

🀣

@bold1 That's why everyone is asking Lopa/Manveer fans to vote for Rohan? πŸ˜†
Confidence is when you don't have the need to ask others to vote for your fav cuz you're confident in the power of YOUR fandom.

IF is so small and phir bhi see how many threads are there to ask votes for Rohan and in every thread Bani and her fans are being put down. 🀒

Bani fans on the other hand rely on their fandom and don't need to show others in a bad light to make Bani win!

@bold2 Bani evict hui to BB it'll mean BB manipulated the votes in favour of his laadla beta Rohan. 🀒
See how easy it is to say this and discredit all the hard work fans are doing?

@bold3 Let's see. :D
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

please vote for Rohan

🀣

DDT pe ek baar kisi ne kahan hai ki jhund mai ahem ahem aate hai... aaj saabit ho gaya ahem ahem kaun hai 🀣
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh5

Come on yaar, not everyone is bashing Lopa...You cant expect everyone to be on the same page but i can gurantee you one thing...if you were to ask ROhan if Lopa was spoiling your game,,,what would u think would be his answer??

And reading through some posts here, I dont think its Rohan's fans trying to divide Ro and Lo's fans. Too much game is bring played outside BB house. Ignore maro unko.. as long as Ropa are together, we are all together in this.

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostNfound

DDT pe ek baar kisi ne kahan hai ki jhund mai ahem ahem aate hai... aaj saabit ho gaya ahem ahem kaun hai 🀣

+1 🀣

Word Count: 1

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

2 fandoms jointly fighting 1 fandom and even then for safe side saying if we lose then we'll say it is because BB cheated.

This is height of confidence 🀣
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

🀣

@bold1 That's why everyone is asking Lopa/Manveer fans to vote for Rohan? πŸ˜†
Confidence is when you don't have the need to ask others to vote for your fav cuz you're confident in the power of YOUR fandom.

IF is so small and phir bhi see how many threads are there to ask votes for Rohan and in every thread Bani and her fans are being put down. 🀒

Bani fans on the other hand rely on their fandom and don't need to show others in a bad light to make Bani win!

@bold2 Bani evict hui to BB it'll mean BB manipulated the votes in favour of his laadla beta Rohan. 🀒
See how easy it is to say this and discredit all the hard work fans are doing?

@bold3 Let's see. :D

Firstly, you quoted me and said bheekh mang rahe ho, i have not asked. You are saying 'everyone' is asking, like really you know every single Rohan fan to make that statement.

Secondly you quoted me and said Bani fans are being put down, I don't put anyone down, each one to their own. Where in my post have I attacked Bani fans😲 I have seen plenty of Bani fans attacking members too. I am not here to defend the people who are attacking fans, I mostly report or ignore.

Like I have always said I dislike Bani but have nothing against members on the forum and don't indulge in arguments.

Bani is indeed BB ki laadli, gets away with being violent, has spoken in English 80% of the time.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

2 fandoms jointly fighting 1 fandom and even then for safe side saying if we lose then we'll say it is because BB cheated.

This is height of confidence 🀣

Now that you have started to attack 'fandoms' let me make you aware about all the thread opened last week on the forum by a particular fandom asking people to vote for Mona πŸ˜›πŸ˜†