Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Shaz ni kya bolaa 🤣
Yaar muje PM kiya karo 😒
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

It's sad how they pushed Manu aside just so Manveer can be promoted and shined.

Have you noticed how Salman called Manu, a girlfriend to Manveer? Such a disgusting sexist type statement. 🤢
Bechara Manu had to remain calm.

and not a single thread was made about it. If it was Rohan, we would see multiple threads.

even in the questions task, we see how all of the questions put Manveer in a good light and Manu in a bad light.

Manu deserves to be in the top 3 because he atleast plays the game the right way. Also it may be subjective, but damn I find him entertaining. Even more commendable when the guy went through the loss of his mother, and is still going strong.

Love him or hate him, but he's definitely billed as a BB player, and has some likeable traits beyond the cunning traits.

+ infinite

altho i like baby lion but yeh hota thousands of thread against sallu bhai

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Cruiser Maine wooh apse pic le thee na aapki post Mai se
Wooh Maine as signature use kiya mods ni notice bheeja

😭
Yaad ayee wooh pic 😕
Ruchi song PM kaar muje aurr cruiser seth ko 🤓

This is height of absurdity!

Which sensible mod can object to a pic that is a screen shot from this very BB-10 season of a contestant? Unbelievable really! 😡
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

I'd like to give a shout out to all of the neutral observers and viewers who gave out their positive feedback and compliments to a contestant who deserves it and has been underappreciated in his whole tenure in this show.

Hats off to you guys. 👏👏👏

Manu for the f**king win. The strategist and entertainer. 🥳

thanks...
Who wrote the last line of your post? The favorite to win this season?😲

😆
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Manu is such an astute reader of people and situations that it is visible on his face he miscalculated it and Manveer has beaten him in the game.

I get a feeling since last week or so he has been kind of lost and wondering all the time where he went wrong when it comes to Manveer...😊

I think it's more of a weakness than a miscalculation. IMO, Manu saw Manveer as a younger brother and rather than attempt to predict how Manveer will operate and understand his character, he more fell in victim to Manveer's so called bholapan. It kinda shows when you are attached to someone, your characteristic traits isn't fully applied to that particular person as after all humans are generally used to spread love ( (and hate 😆), even being weakened by it.

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Agree with u cruiser
Manu is very intelligent no doubt
He know all the tactics
He can predict also very well
I will always prefer Manu over manveer
His one liner are always bang on 😆
He really know how to play this Biggboss 😳
Like him hate him but u can't ignore him 😃
Manu seth for the win 😆

Thank you Bhavi! Appreciate your kind words for my favourite. I'm really glad to hear that you prefer Manu over Manveer and are able to detect the facade of Manveer's true character.
Also, you have described in a very simple manner what makes Manu so appealing.
Manu ftw indeed 😆

In return, I hope the best and success for Rohan after BB. 😉

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago