Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Very good point friend...👏

I am inclined to agree with you...Manu did everything right and yet...failed in presenting himself as seedha bhola bhalla...his undoing.

Still...so many celebs have bitten dust and he is still around. Spectacular one would say...😊

Why did BB keep him outside yesterday? Point to ponder on. BB knows there is no one who has the capacity to raise the money value. His guesses are 100% right and it was proved yesterday. BB actually wanted to give the extra money. Unlike what I read otherwise here that BB wanted to save money. Even Lopa Rohan said same thing. But they said because grapes are sour for them.
If it wasn't for foolishness they would've earned the money back. Lopa wanted to be the last one out at what cost she didn't know.
Edited by fast trak - 7 years ago
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

Manu is very astute,streetsmart yet decent guy-a perfect candidate in the BB house-his mind games have been hugely beneficial for manveer but he himself gets the brickbats ...🤔

bina iss chachu ke manveer kabhi saabu ki tarah shaktishaali nahi lagtha...

+1 to this post. Simple and strong description of the type of person and player Manu is.

Sadly as you said, Manveer used Manu to his own advantage to make it this far by leaching off of him. 🥱
Without Manu, Manveer would've been eliminated by now.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ceebee

I'll remember biggboss 10 for two persons. 1. manu Sundarlal Seth and 2. Bawali Om baba. rest will be easily erased from brain.

😆

Word Count: 0

Agrata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
completely agree TM.
I used to like both Manu and Manveer and their friendship initially. Manu was desperate to win and all his negative points have been highlighted.
But what really pissed me off was Manver's insecurity, bitterness and jealousy about the celebs. It is so evident in his eyes. And yet he is projected like a winner by BB every weekend. He puts on a sweet act for Salman every weekend. We have repeatedly seen over the seasons, that anybody whom Salman favours, are so sweet and confidents on WKWs. And now he even reeks of arrogance in front of Manu. Manu knows he has lost the game to Manveer. He knows it was him that initially took Manveer along as his sidekick. That pain is obvious in his eyes, and why not?

I wish, anybody other than Manveer wins. Sole reason being, he has not come this far on his own. He has piggy rode.

-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

My friend Cruiser, you once again detected a major part of what makes Manu appealing especially when it comes to utilizing his strength in strategic acumen, detailing his thought process with simple linear plan, with sufficient denotation, how easy he can read off of people, and his overall calm patient game is top notch.

Whenever he speaks or does his acts, he plans them out, as a full on strategist. That's what is loveable about him. That and he can entertain, and not look dull.

Look at the second round of the rope task, Manu had a bucket of water in his hands, but he was using time to his advantage, and measuring Bani. When he was satisfied with his calculations, he then proceeded to use the required force to knock her out that too in one blow.

Only weakness is that he tends to overthink, over-complicate rather than use simplciity. That and some of what fastrak replied with in the thread.

Recent task, he was exploring all possibilities, and made his decision when it came to Bani being out.

Manu is clearly BB winner material, and a great player. He's also very entertaining and does have good qualities that makes him endearing and support worthy.

Thanks once again! It's because of you people see their eyes and are able to appreciate the type of strong contestant and person Manu is, hence the 40+ likes 👏 I have been supporting him for 3+ months and damn proud of it.

Well done! Manu for the win! 😊⭐️

Manu is such an astute reader of people and situations that it is visible on his face he miscalculated it and Manveer has beaten him in the game.

I get a feeling since last week or so he has been kind of lost and wondering all the time where he went wrong when it comes to Manveer...😊
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What makes manu different from d likes of Amar upadhyay , niketan is d fact that he is aggressive by nature

Manu is an aggressor ... He has been a terrific mind game player but at times he has even confronted people like bani ,rohan ,baba etc. in rather attacking manner
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KollyBollyTv

What makes manu different from d likes of Amar upadhyay , niketan is d fact that he is aggressive by nature

Manu is an aggressor ... He has been a terrific mind game player but at times he has even confronted people like bani ,rohan ,baba etc. in rather attacking manner

No quarters given, none asked for is his game. 😊

That solar orbits game summed it up best...he won't ask you not to push him and at the same time won't hesitate to ruthlessly push you out of the game at first opportunity ...😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Thats why i feel he deserves the win more then Manveer...out of the 2 he played the best game ..

BB used him for footage in the initial days and now we have Manveer as the front runner

He did not have to think half as much in house as he will think once out of it. It will take him sometime to figure out how Manveer ended up ahead of him...😛
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with u cruiser
Manu is very intelligent no doubt
He know all the tactics
He can predict also very well
I will always prefer Manu over manveer
His one liner are always bang on 😆
He really know how to play this Biggboss 😳
Like him hate him but u can't ignore him 😃
Manu seth for the win 😆