ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree that manveer benefited from.manu' s dimag
manveer himself said that in press conference

bb started promoting him.coz he had more fans
initial plan of bigg boss was not that

when manu was not there all fangroups started liking him
and thanks to nitibha too coz her friendship with manveer showed his good side too

manu lost the focus in game coz of personal tragedy in his life
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mannu has really very sharp mind
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely first post, Cruiser.

Originally posted by: devil_heart

I agree that manveer benefited from.manu' s dimag
manveer himself said that in press conference

bb started promoting him.coz he had more fans
initial plan of bigg boss was not that

when manu was not there all fangroups started liking him
and thanks to nitibha too coz her friendship with manveer showed his good side too

manu lost the focus in game coz of personal tragedy in his life

Devil_Heart, well BB had a history of promoting all the wrong persons and this season it went into an overload. Here was a guy, truly intelligent, truly master of the game. Manveer tagged along and continues to do so. Some of the so called "fan" contingent of Manveer are truly scary- on youtube, they have put up videos shooting guns into the air- very militant in support and forceful endorsement. And Gurjars scare me, if that if that is what they are. This is the kind of support swami claimed as well. We need fans of all kinds for sure, but not this kind.

As for Manu losing track, I don't think he lost much track, if you compare it with Keith losing track after his brother's unfortunate demise. Manu, held himself strong, mourning in private. Like he has always maintained- Manu is a strong silent and intelligent man with his emotions in the right place. You will not get this man to do anything for drama- that is for sure. No melodrama, no tantrums. Silent shelling. Period. 😆

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manveer gained popularity over manu only because of his villager appearance.
Audience likes more genuine and down to earth than manipulation. That was the edge Manveer had over manu. Even if Manveer was manipulative enough he never showed it. Came across as extremely stupid. Even in Nitibha case he came across as being the genuine friend while she was termed as a user.

Manu may have understood BB game inside out. Yet he failed to catch on the one single point of what does the audience prefer. Finally they are the decision makers. If he would've cracked that code and acted accordingly then he would've nailed it definitely
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He is damn smart. He played really well. What I don't like about him is that he bitches and backbites a lot. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's kind of irritating. He is actually a complete bb material.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Very clever i must admit
I seriously now want to give"punches"on the faces of remaining three gadhe celeb and bring bk loki,mona nitibha gaurav and watch the show and finale with them..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu is very astute,streetsmart yet decent guy-a perfect candidate in the BB house-his mind games have been hugely beneficial for manveer but he himself gets the brickbats ...🤔
bina iss chachu ke manveer kabhi saabu ki tarah shaktishaali nahi lagtha...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fast trak

Manveer gained popularity over manu only because of his villager appearance.
Audience likes more genuine and down to earth than manipulation. That was the edge Manveer had over manu. Even if Manveer was manipulative enough he never showed it. Came across as extremely stupid. Even in Nitibha case he came across as being the genuine friend while she was termed as a user.

Manu may have understood BB game inside out. Yet he failed to catch on the one single point of what does the audience prefer. Finally they are the decision makers. If he would've cracked that code and acted accordingly then he would've nailed it definitely

Very good point friend...👏
I am inclined to agree with you...Manu did everything right and yet...failed in presenting himself as seedha bhola bhalla...his undoing.

Still...so many celebs have bitten dust and he is still around. Spectacular one would say...😊
951405 thumbnail
My friend Cruiser, you once again detected a major part of what makes Manu appealing especially when it comes to utilizing his strength in strategic acumen, detailing his thought process with simple linear plan, with sufficient denotation, how easy he can read off of people, and his overall calm patient game is top notch.

Whenever he speaks or does his acts, he plans them out, as a full on strategist. That's what is loveable about him. That and he can entertain, and not look dull.

Look at the second round of the rope task, Manu had a bucket of water in his hands, but he was using time to his advantage, and measuring Bani. When he was satisfied with his calculations, he then proceeded to use the required force to knock her out that too in one blow.

Only weakness is that he tends to overthink, over-complicate rather than use simplciity. That and some of what fastrak replied with in the thread.

Recent task, he was exploring all possibilities, and made his decision when it came to Bani being out.

Manu is clearly BB winner material, and a great player. He's also very entertaining and does have good qualities that makes him endearing and support worthy.

Thanks once again! It's because of you people see their eyes and are able to appreciate the type of strong contestant and person Manu is, hence the 40+ likes 👏 I have been supporting him for 3+ months and damn proud of it.

Well done! Manu for the win! 😊⭐️
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
ceebee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll remember biggboss 10 for two persons. 1. manu Sundarlal Seth and 2. Bawali Om baba. rest will be easily erased from brain.