Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
You just nailed the exact words cruiser
He has a mind as sharp as a razor. Things click him before anyone else. And look at his two companions. Both are absolute tube lights
The reason why he doesn't get commended is because he comes across as too cunning. He is also a little bit cheap. Just because of these small weaknesses he is lagging behind. Otherwise he is winner material
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just watched the episode, my God Manu was bang on! He also kept stressing to Bani, that was Manveer looking like he would storm outside... Thats what happened and How the hell he predicted "Lopa Rohan Hum saath saath hai karke nikal jaynge!"
👏

Manu deserves some perks for being so intelligent in the game. His strategies have always worked because he could read the other person like a book! I m so impressed. And I sooo agree with some people who wrote that Manveer is reaping fruits of Manu's strategies... Manveer somehow takes credit for all the gameplan Manu does and somehow makes him look bad eventhough Manveer is the one who does cursing, fighting and demeaning others.

Thank you Cruiser for the post! Glad we share same views.😃
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fast trak

You just nailed the exact words cruiser
He has a mind as sharp as a razor. Things click him before anyone else. And look at his two companions. Both are absolute tube lights
The reason why he doesn't get commended is because he comes across as too cunning. He is also a little bit cheap. Just because of these small weaknesses he is lagging behind. Otherwise he is winner material

@BOLD.. Exactly! Very visibly cunning & that's what held him back .. just like all the previous great players of BB -Amar, Niketan, Puneet .. they were very intelligent but came across as too cunning & audience failed to connect to them. But must say, Manu is one of the best player in BB history!

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Not just this season. I think he is one of the sharpest mind of BB history and the best reader of a person behaviour. 😛👏 The best game player without a doubt .

Thats why i feel he deserves the win more then Manveer...out of the 2 he played the best game ..

BB used him for footage in the initial days and now we have Manveer as the front runner
Edited by RuChi4ever - 7 years ago
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

Exactly! Manu played BB like it is supposed to be played. He knew the game inside out (he studied it pretty well if you ask me). But, Manveer (intentionally or not) benefitted from all of it. Had he not clung on to Manu earlier in the game, I'm willing to bet that he would not have made it this far.

Yes, Manveer would have been out after Akansha, if not for Manu 😆

And Manveer wouldn't have been a frontrunner, if not for Nitibha 😊
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

It's sad how they pushed Manu aside just so Manveer can be promoted and shined.

Have you noticed how Salman called Manu, a girlfriend to Manveer? Such a disgusting sexist type statement. 🤢
Bechara Manu had to remain calm.

and not a single thread was made about it. If it was Rohan, we would see multiple threads.

even in the questions task, we see how all of the questions put Manveer in a good light and Manu in a bad light.

Manu deserves to be in the top 3 because he atleast plays the game the right way. Also it may be subjective, but damn I find him entertaining. Even more commendable when the guy went through the loss of his mother, and is still going strong.

Love him or hate him, but he's definitely billed as a BB player, and has some likeable traits beyond the cunning traits.

Well i stopped watching the show long ago..but the episodes which i have watched in the begining of the show ..all i saw was Manu doing all the planning plotting using his brain...he did all the hardwork and with him kept Manveer safe. If he didn't keep Manveer on his side Manveer would have left very early on...he got footage only because of Manu.

Manu no doubt has one of the sharpest brains i have seen in all the seasons of BB i have watched.
Another thing Om Swami did not badmouth M2 when he came out the house in his interviews...😆I wonder why..???? Salman thak ko nahi choda the greatest hero ko 😆

Edited by RuChi4ever - 7 years ago
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Even when Manveer was doing Sharukh's secret task, Manu's brain was ticking while others were going crazy.

Manu has always promoted Manveer and the common man theme. I believe his crying for Manveer time and again have also been helpful in Manveer's favour. If Manveer wins, half of the credit should go to Manu.

Since Manu only have the mental strength and not the physical one to execute in tasks, he never over shined as much as Manveer.
Edited by JumpingViolets - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

Manu was the core, brain and leader of M2. He was the reason why Manveer got most of the footage. Manveer benefitted the hell out of him. He's also been a great friend to Manveer and Mona when push comes to shove. Listen to Mona's after interview during her exit, and how she said so many good things for Manu, and how he was the only one that supported her when she was alone crying at night. BB never showed any of this! Manu has always protected and shielded his friends. He provided them sure and comfort level and much less in solace.

Sure he may say cheap things sometimes and give off questionable eye expressions, but his heart is in the good place. We know how much hurt this guy was when Mona left, you can see it in WKW on how he was unusually quiet and didn't say much. He was sitting alone in the house and less with manveer, just reflecting on his memories with Mona.

I just don't get why BB is not showing any equality between the two anymore. Manveer gets all the reaps of benefits, and Manu gets baba ji ka thulu. Just goes to show there's no equality in this world.

I dislike Manveer. This guy is the actual manipulator of the group. He pretends to be a good villager innocent gao ka bhola, but he's very and shrewd. When Manu was out, this guy strayed away from Mona and started manipulating and using Nithiba. Manveer is certainly a parasite who leaches off of people, and gets all the credit. He's never been a friend to Manu. This guy never sacrificed anything for Manu. He's also very sly on how he escapes away from criticism, and pretends to be on good behaviour sitting quietly.

Manu on the other gave up on tasks, so Manveer can be the winner. People were doubting Manu's friendship on Manveer, and yet he sacrificed himself so Manveer can become winner.

In tasks, Manu's brain capacity and strategize was the reason why Manveer got in being the winner. Once again Manveer benefitted from that and as usual he's the one who got all of the credit while Manu gets nothing. When he was referred to as gf of Manveer, that was the last straw in this biased bullshit favouritism.

Manu may not be the winner, but he certainly deserves to be ahead of Manveer, if there was any good in this world.

--
Well done Cruiser-ji. Your posts and threads are the highlight of IF Forums.

+1

Manu is the unsung hero of the show. So underappreciated and never gets any credit.

I saw before and that someone even called him a freeloader. What a joke! 🤢

The one's who been freeloading have been is that boring loser immature baccha Rohan and Bani. Not him!

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail
Lovely post Mr.Cruiser
From all of the times of BB in seasons I watched, he has come across as the brainiac, extremely smart and most intelligent. Even beating guys like Amar, and Aman Verma.

He's likeable, strong, independant, and fierce. Love the way he stands up for his friends, and gets his points across. He's a smart man, can be evil if it means protecting his friend, but still very good and kind hearded. Because he speaks in a very non-sophisticated way in style from the streets, he gets classified as a thug, when he's not even close to being one.

See so many disgusting comments in this forum bout him, made me a fan of his. Honestly seeing the bias unnecessary posts and always bashing Manu in this forum for very little reasons, made me a fan of his, he's the one who's misunderstood.. Every time Manveer does something that is evil, Manu always gets dragged with him, and gets bashed despite doing nothing in that situation. Always associated with that crass gawaar Manveer.

Manu FTW. Best contestant in my books. 👍🏼
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devil_heart

his analysis was bang on

😊

Word Count: 0