Manu-The Chacha Chowdhary of BB-10

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Love him, hate him but you just can't ignore this man!πŸ˜†

By miles the sharpest brain -----The Chacha Chowdhary of house, whose brain is claimed to work faster than any computer!πŸ˜›

Accurately he guessed, Bani would be the first one who would get provoked, blow her top and come out of the four housemates first!πŸ‘

Out of remaining Rohan-Manveer-Lopa, his guess of Rohan coming out was the most logical one and he only missed out because of his Saboo called Manveer walking out most unexpectedly and defying his own character traits of not giving up, come what may!😲

Together with Bani and Manveer, Manu agreed to naming Lopa who would come ahead of Rohan, but his super computer brain also made him boom aloud in the kitchen,"Rohan aur Lopa ek saath baahar aayenge..."...and they did!

Sahi Hai Manu Seth!

Chacha Chowdhary aur aapka Dimaag...Computer se bhi Tez chalta hai!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Not just this season. I think he is one of the sharpest mind of BB history and the best reader of a person behaviour. πŸ˜›πŸ‘ The best game player without a doubt .
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He doesn't get much credit but the guy is playing the game of how it's supposed to be played... saari shatranj woh khelta hai but benefit Manveer hota hai...
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Greatest Of All Time no doubt
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant brilliant brilliant !!!!!πŸ˜† sahi pakdey hainπŸ‘
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Not just this season. I think he is one of the sharpest mind of BB history and the best reader of a person behaviour. πŸ˜›πŸ‘ The best game player without a doubt .

Before I watched this guy in action, I thought it is impossible to figure out BB game. Manu came nearest to cracking it no doubt! πŸ‘
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Before I watched this guy in action, I thought it is impossible to figure out BB game. Manu came nearest to cracking it no doubt! πŸ‘

some of his wants were even pikd up by BB ...like he said hello...BB mei dekhi hai lokesh jaisi ladki hello lokesh jaisi ladki ka BB mei kya kaam..then BB evicted lokesh...n once he sat down with mona n said stop live in get married fast...n BB married mona off πŸ˜†
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Before I watched this guy in action, I thought it is impossible to figure out BB game. Manu came nearest to cracking it no doubt!πŸ‘

Indeed

πŸ˜‰
Edited by KollyBollyTv - 7 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

He doesn't get much credit but the guy is playing the game of how it's supposed to be played... saari shatranj woh khelta hai but benefit Manveer hota hai...

Exactly! Manu played BB like it is supposed to be played. He knew the game inside out (he studied it pretty well if you ask me). But, Manveer (intentionally or not) benefitted from all of it. Had he not clung on to Manu earlier in the game, I'm willing to bet that he would not have made it this far.
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manu has surpassed the former best game players of all previous bigg boss seasons like vindu dara singh , niketan madhok , Amar upadhyay and punit issar by a long margin

Well done manu

πŸ‘
Edited by KollyBollyTv - 7 years ago