Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Don't worry he will be.. Today's episode made it look like Rohan lopa had committed some crime.. In a season where every other task has been called off.. And in this case Rohan lopa didn't even know about the prize money.. What's Banis excuse for making the HMs lose 6lakhs in maalgadi task??

Even today Rohan was the first to be out and Lopa too followed(mistake I know) , it wasn't like they had planned to come out together.. But ofc bb will speak rubbish like saazish hai chaal hai

Bottom line yes they were wrong but the way they were shown negative just so that bani and M2 will be shown positive is BS.. Just so that bani can get a chance to do her victim drama and survive.. Same old same old

+1 👏
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LopaArmy

bigg boss masterstroke is successful they made ropa look evil today
Bani gets no punishment after getting physical two times but bhai ropa ne mistake ki hai saza do ...Biased Bigg Boss ...

In my eyes Bani looked like the dramebaaz villain 🤢🤢.
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why you always bash Rohan? He is such a nice boy. He has all the deserving winner qualities and not like Bani who always quits & gives up tasks. What has been Bani's contribution to the show? I hope fans votes enough for Rohan so that he can beat Bani.
951405 thumbnail
I'd be pretty happy if Rohan doesn't win the show, but I still prefer him over Bani

Rohan comes across as very insecure and immature brat. Today he was plain disgusting loser.

He's been a doormat to Lopa for quite some time. His comment on Bani was a pretty low blow type comment as well.

I found Rohan very overrated and boring.

However I'd rather see Bani go out of the remaining contestants.

.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree.

As much as BB and his team has been unfair to him still he don't have any individual game going for him for past few weeks. Everything about him surrounded around Lopa.

Lopa has compleyely lost the plot thanks to her friendship to Rohan. She was going so well and I was totally seeing her 2nd or 3rd position but over her childish antics she has lost it all.

Totally disappointed in Lopa too!

But eh whatever now it's all done and too late to change the game.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Nivedita.

I totally agree.

As much as BB and his team has been unfair to him still he don't have any individual game going for him for past few weeks. Everything about him surrounded around Lopa.

Lopa has compleyely lost the plot thanks to her friendship to Rohan. She was going so well and I was totally seeing her 2nd or 3rd position but over her childish antics she has lost it all.

Totally disappointed in Lopa too!

But eh whatever now it's all done and too late to change the game.

THIS!!! 👏

Thanks for an amazing, unbiased post! Very well said! Totally agreed!

Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaar agar dekha jaye to, bechara rohan kya karey, when Lopa hogs all the attention. Usse apni friend bana kar thora alag khelna chahiye thaa.