Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

OCK I think M2B betted on Lopa for 5 lakhs,but Rohan came first.So 5 lakhs lopa Ki wajah se lose nahi huye 😃

bang on n previously 2 lac also failed as Manveer came out first 😊

Funniest bb didn't even tell abt price money thing
Just telling to come out in order
Arre tab Bhi mannu ka guess karna valid hota n it wud be interesting task with all calculations 😆
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Bani actually made Gaurav her sidekick.. as Gaurav used to follow Bani & not vice versa.. 😆

So Bani is an individual player.. that she made a sidekick outta someone like Gaurav! 👏

& if Bani -who is UNARGUABLY the MOST POPULAR contestant this season DOES NOT win.. then it'll be proven the show is rigged & fixed!

Swami Om is the most popular contestant of this season. Does he deserve to win? No, not at all. Popularity can be both ways -negative or positive. If a contestant is popular, it doesn't mean that he/she deserve to win.
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

lol Way to blame Rohan ke sath bb ne Kya acha kiya
Jo bb ke liye Rohan lopa ko bolega physical violence par itna gussa nahi hua bb tuccha yaha ninda kar raha n Rohan ko to bewajah
Why the hell he will stop lopa when she was partially right too
Bb wanted to decrease money anyhow
Tabhi Rohan foot was out first still dismissed it

The rule was VERY clear -ONE person will go out after the buzzer rings.. & NOT two even if Rohan set out his foot first or not! BB VERY clearly stated the rules..

So he should've stopped Lopa as she was wrong..but instead he followed her like a yes man which made him look spineless & a sidekick!

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
InshAllah . Hate him after watching him not standing for hi self in front of lopa
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

and what about Bitch Bani ?? I hope if puppy word is permitted then bitch as well.😉

Same Rohan supported Bitch bani many times but the selfish , self centered and thanks less bitch forgot it easily

You can call Bani whatever you want, it doesn't bother me, sweetheart 😳 And as for this post, it isn't about Bani, but it's about this spineless guy Rohan! Inshallah he will be kicked out soon, muhaha 😈
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Which Twitter polls? Link?

And btw Rohan is also leading the poll of "who do u want in the finale between Rohan or bani" on the official colors website too 😃

A CERTAIN group uses scripts to vote on ColorsTv polls. They can't do that on Twitter (barely manage to get 5% 😭) so apna dil khush karne ke liye ColorsTv ke website pe kar lete ha. 😆

Do you really think +300k people vote in polls on the ColorsTv website? 😆

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

he said no to her he said task will be cancelled

The rule was VERY clear -ONE person will go out after the buzzer rings.. & NOT two even if Rohan set out his foot first or not! BB VERY clearly stated the rules..

So he should've stopped Lopa as she was wrong..but instead he followed her like a yes man which made him look spineless & a sidekick!

he didn't say anything himself he said no to lopa n said task will be cancelled he was telling to go first even in Manveer case n here too Manveer too told this to bani outside earlier he literally ran out n lopa came behind
I dunno how he is getting blame by bb there even
He told lopa no there when she told let's go together only he proved he is not puppy at all
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I changed my outlook of Rohan from bacha to full grown proud man, but last couple of weeks its gone down again with him trying to protect Lopa all the time, while she doesn't give a shyt about him.

Yaar itna bhi loyal or obsssessed mat bano. HImmat rakho Lopa ko sidha bolo when shes wrong and stop protecting her all the time.
twitter id in app allows u to make 5 id with one id without changing mail or no n u don't even have to logout from one n just can log in to other id 😆 thenfrom 5 u can make other 5 n so on waise proxy site are as well to vote for single browser
Sns ke
Funde

Nvm
😆
Have snapshots to prove too how in 2 3 min votes increase by 500 in so unpopular polls too I wish India forum was easy to post pics
Remind me of mannu who got followers went from 5000 to 20000 in one day
N now 50 plus
Apply to all fandom
Grand Final day voting will tell real winner
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yea that hypocrite Bani along with bitching aunties mannu and manveer should be kicked out 😡