Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Eagerly waiting to see Manu and Mona performance. Plz don't give M3 performance instead manveer can perform with Nithibha.
But I feel Vikrant will never agree for Mona performing with Manu.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Without voting lines being closed, how can GC come to evict her ? If ppl are calling it fixed that he is coming to perform in finale with bani, then by the same logic if he comes to take her away, isn't that also fixed coz voting lines are still open ? 😕

I guess its for finale performance only. Irrespective of who is going to be evicted mid week, Rohan or bani is definitely gonna perform in finals.. So they would be in house for practise..
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Without voting lines being closed, how can GC come to evict her ? If ppl are calling it fixed that he is coming to perform in finale with bani, then by the same logic if he comes to take her away, isn't that also fixed coz voting lines are still open ? 😕

I guess its for finale performance only. Irrespective of who is going to be evicted mid week, Rohan or bani is definitely gonna perform in finals.. So they would be in house for practise..

point ! anyway trps will increase tremendously😃
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like Gaurav.By Gaurav I mean Gaurav Chopra by himself and not GauBani. I wanted to see this guy without Bani. I think he would have been the best contestant had that happened. This GauBani boring drama killed it for him.
Hope this is not a sign that Rohan is leaving next. If they have Gaurav coming then they obviously wont let Bani go before that.

Jay_tapori thumbnail
so bb might make vikrant dance also ..lol just to pacify him 😆 BB can go to any level😆
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gaurav is coming to take his dhulaniya bani in a doli ... ☺️
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Gaurav is coming to take his dhulaniya bani in a doli ... ☺️

gauravwaley baniya le jaayengey ..lol no way maar daalegi ..lololololol
Edited by Jay_tapori - 7 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: denver_diva

I really like Gaurav.By Gaurav I mean Gaurav Chopra by himself and not GauBani. I wanted to see this guy without Bani. I think he would have been the best contestant had that happened. This GauBani boring drama killed it for him.

Hope this is not a sign that Rohan is leaving next. If they have Gaurav coming then they obviously wont let Bani go before that.

i loved gaurbani so much still love them..but the effect kind of diluted ..when i saw her agressive side more n more after he left ...i dont even kno if she misses him after the initial days...
Jay_tapori thumbnail
@denver_diva ...gaurav won hearts when he used his brains in the ghanti hiding riight in the begining ..i though wow what an intelligent hot guy 😳
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Yesss Gaurav started with a bang in the beginning... and I thought that this guy might really have a chance as he spoke well and seemed balanced... till the Bani big bit him hard... he himself has quite a fan following dunno why he make this stupid more of being Bani's sidekick...