Gauravji comin confird:)) but Y Bani le jaaney ya ??????

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
intriguing me...THERE can be three reasons y gaurav is coming
1---- obvious one finale practice

2---- maybe BANI IS GETTING EVICTED??? toh woh om ji se bhi jyaada unhaandlable ho jaayegi so they are calling GC to take care of her eviction

3---- maybe upma type complete the imcompleteness...(BB needs something to sensationalise after mona wedding)

LOL either way i aint complaining as long as i get my GAURBANI BACK

But i am sooo scared of bani's gussa...she might again bhadkofy on GC tht ...how dare they evict me now...n send u..go away ..i am strong enuff...i dont need u ..fir usko peet degi...hahahhaa n she'll stay raho yahaan main jaa rahi hoon ..ek baar aapney nominate kiya is baar aakar nikaal hi diya i hate u GC ...

Also i am cringing thinking if he tells her his mann ki baat she may punch him then also ...πŸ˜†

either way GC ne pitna hai..poor gc..

BUt of coz mayb well get to see some amazingtastic dance chemistry ..lets hope for the best ...πŸ˜†

Edited by Jay_tapori - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
simple reason for him coming could be his dance perf in finale...
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

simple reason for him coming could be his dance perf in finale...

but then perform toh baaki contestantsa bhi karr rahe hain..like mona will hv a dance with manu n manveer with niti...toh u havent they tweeted they r going to house ...
change12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

intriguing me...THERE can be three reasons y gaurav is coming

1---- obvious one finale practice

2---- maybe BANI IS GETTING EVICTED??? toh woh om ji se bhi jyaada unhaandlable ho jaayegi so they are calling GC to take care of her eviction

3---- maybe upma type complete the imcompleteness...(BB needs something to sensationalise after mona wedding)

LOL either way i aint complaining as long as i get my GAURBANI BACK

But i am sooo scared of bani's gussa...she might again bhadkofy on GC tht ...how dare they evict me now...n send u..go away ..i am strong enuff...i dont need u ..fir usko peet degi...hahahhaa n she'll stay raho yahaan main jaa rahi hoon ..ek baar aapney nominate kiya is baar aakar nikaal hi diya i hate u GC ...

Also i am cringing thinking if he tells her his mann ki baat she may punch him then also ...πŸ˜†

either way GC ne pitna hai..poor gc..

BUt of coz mayb well get to see some amazingtastic dance chemistry ..lets hope for the best ...πŸ˜†

or may be it just a tactic to get more votes for Baani
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

but then perform toh baaki contestantsa bhi karr rahe hain..like mona will hv a dance with manu n manveer with niti...toh u havent they tweeted they r going to house ...

ha woh bhi hai but u never know...they dont have to tweet..i mean ovio baba jaisa ayega toh sab aane he hai perf ke liye ..and yehi weak haina perf practise ke liye ?
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: change12

or may be it just a tactic to get more votes for Baani

maybe but GC fans are anyway voting for bani as he wants her to win
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti31096

ha woh bhi hai but u never know...they dont have to tweet..i mean ovio baba jaisa ayega toh sab aane he hai perf ke liye ..and yehi weak haina perf practise ke liye ?

haan finale will be telecast saturday mayb will b shot thursday so pratice shld at least start tuesdayπŸ˜†
rishta_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting to see Manu and Mona performance. Plz don't give M3 performance instead manveer can perform with Nithibha.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
LOL gaurav ka band bajney waala hai..he hasnrt watched any epi since eviction..n bani interrogate him on minor details of right or wrong on for eg call centre episode or solar system episode πŸ˜† gaurav bechaara kuch bol bhi nahi paayega ..baani toh khaa jaayegi..she will say..WHATTT U HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODES EVEN THE PAST ONES? WHAT DID U GO OUT FOR ? VERY DISSAPOINTED IN U ..kehkar walkout karr jaayegiπŸ˜†
Jay_tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishta_fan

Eagerly waiting to see Manu and Mona performance. Plz don't give M3 performance instead manveer can perform with Nithibha.

they have three readymade pairs ..lucky big boss this year πŸ˜†