Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123rainbows thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Why was she standing behind someone holding a knife???common sense, please Rest In Peace.

How the hell was she supposed to know he had knife in his hand. He had no reason to have it . and he was dancing around with knife like a little kid unaware of the danger it can cause.
everyone defending rohan on this matter are sick. As it could have been much worse. put yourself in bani shoes and see if you still think to defend him.
123rainbows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Bani khud bhi toh jaanti hai that it was just an accident 🤢

everyone go back and watch again she meant to say not only mentally hurt her, verbally called her names but also physically hurt even if it was accidentally still she was in pain and suffered because of him. still they hate her so much.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please don't challenge her,she can go definitely lower than this. 😃
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Not like I expect anyone to understand but she pointed out his immaturity(since he said he's more mature) by talking about the knife incident. It was EXTREMELY Immature and he could have accidentally killed anyone by that too. He should be grateful nothing severe happened. I've seen the video so many times(since Raja Rank was my fav task) and it could've hurt anyone, anywhere. I shudder to think what if it was someone's wrist, it could have rupturered some veins right there, given how huge that knife was.
Understand the context. Rohan baccha nahi ki ye baatein samjhani pade.
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
QUOTE=-shabz-]Bani brought up the Incident where Rohan accidentally hurts Bani with a knife.
Ths same incident which made Rohan cry and go in his shell because he was so embarrassed.

WOW Bani...no words.👏 slow claps.

Rohan has all the rights to state Bani's non-achievements and shortfalls at any given time (it has now become repetitive)...even the very first task, it is fine, since he is Prince of India.

Add to that, he has said these things to other HMs in her absence and even in front of her. And the number of times he has enlighted the viewers of Bani's shortcoming (in the house or in WKV) are not proportionate to Bani's reaction to them, in the event that she has heard them.

BUT

If Bani brings up this one incident one time, she has stooped so low.

Yeah, i see how wrong Bani is and how low she has been.

I will concede here that Bani is not a saint, she has her shortcomings and most of the times she shoots herself in the foot.

But it is a fact too that most of the times she has accepted housemates judgement of her and never bothered to justify herself. For me that shows maturity coz maybe somewhere she knows that if they have made an opinion about her, they are not going to change it, so why try and have heartache?

Lastly, let the one who has not sinned cast the first stone.