Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan has gone cuckoo.👎🏼
tina_dreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

What's there to like about this woman? Nothing. Manner less, rude, filthy disgusting human being. Claims English as her first language and fails terribly while translating. What has she done besides crying, abusing, gossiping and showing how ill mannered she is in the house ? She has quit and lost every single task of the house and she's not beautiful either.

what Rohan have done in BB house so far... locking himself in the bathroom or roaming behind Lopa???? Sorry but Rohan also had not done much in the game...
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
rohan is not wrong...on has to step out he stepped out first as lopa showed no signs of stEpping out ..she was adamant tht both go out together...so how come bb is blaming rohan for lopa's stupidity!!! vry conveniently BB forgot tht rohan was against the idea when said no task will get cancelled. heights of unfairness by BB...

Edited by shinningstar - 7 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. That was a below the belt remark and quite disappointing coming from Rohan.
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

ohhh yah yah lopas manners are just on the way who in her role of taking stand will shout again to show she was not at fault it was big boss and cameras whwre her dirty face comes in fore...and rohan again will say yea like her spineless

Do I look like a lopa's fan to you? You think just bringing up Lopa in every single convo will make Bani J any better? Come out of your fandom and think with an open heart. Idc about Lopa!
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_dreams

what Rohan have done in BB house so far... locking himself in the bathroom or roaming behind Lopa???? Sorry but Rohan also had not done much in the game...

Rohan has won every single task of the house except the one where Bani was his partner. They are on BB house to win tasks not to fight, abuse and show their superiority complex by putting others down. Unlike Bani J he has not abused or cursed on anyone. Both of them went to Boarding School do you ever see Rohan putting down others like Bani does? I just came to know that she went to Woodstock for a year so i wonder where her fake accents came from.