rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
How mad can rohan get in blind in lopas friend ship he dnt want to see beyondlopa...he is big thumbs down for me today...theway he said kya pasand kar rahe hain log tattoos ...that was so mean

He has become male veraion of sor loser opa mudra

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆 i laughed like hell on that
well what farah n karan said about lopa was funny but this is not
hypocrites
exactly what has bani done in the show? she gave up tasks n till now has not won even one task what is she here for showing off tattoos?😆
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani uses that knife incident then its okk!!!!
Bullshit
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tbh...however hard i try thats the only thing i like in her...her tattoos..😆
Twitz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What's there to like about this woman? Nothing. Manner less, rude, filthy disgusting human being. Claims English as her first language and fails terribly while translating. What has she done besides crying, abusing, gossiping and showing how ill mannered she is in the house ? She has quit and lost every single task of the house and she's not beautiful either.
rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

😆i laughed like hell on that

well what farah n karan said about lopa was funny but this is not
hypocrites
exactly what has bani done in the show? she gave up tasks n till now has not won even one task what is she here for showing off tattoos?😆

atleast co her task did not got cancelled bt rohan lopa foolishness got them to lost taak
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Seeing it from the perpective of ppl living with her
she is selfish-prime examples of where this was showm are the cake and prize money incidents
secondly she looses alot of tasks
and after saying that it would be humiliating to loose to rohan and multiple times saying he should go to m2 what did you expect rohan to say hi princess bani you are amazing your swearing and selfishness has made me your fan
he asked her what do you think ppl like about u and instead of being able to answer back she choose the whole drama victim crap which rohan doesnt do
And got possessed by swami
again i will say this a she is a rebellious emo teenager
she cant even handle the same criticism which rohan gets daily
shows she is the most immature
The problem with ex roadies ppl is that mtv edits them and makes them positive like with Prince alot of ppl just did not like his unedited personality like wise we are seeing the real bani now
Edited by RKDEWAANA - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rittika

atleast co her task did not got cancelled bt rohan lopa foolishness got them to lost taak

call task was cancelled because of bb? it was bani's aggression that cancelled that task right?😆
rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twitz

What's there to like about this woman? Nothing. Manner less, rude, filthy disgusting human being. Claims English as her first language and fails terribly while translating. What has she done besides crying, abusing, gossiping and showing how ill mannered she is in the house ? She has quit and lost every single task of the house and she's not beautiful either.

ohhh yah yah lopas manners are just on the way who in her role of taking stand will shout again to show she was not at fault it was big boss and cameras whwre her dirty face comes in fore...and rohan again will say yea like her spineless
rittika thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

Seeing it from the perpective of ppl living with her

she is selfish-prime examples of where this was showm are the cake and prize money incidents
secondly she looses alot of tasks
and after saying that it would be humiliating to loose to rohan and multiple times saying he should go to m2 what did you expect rohan to say hi princess bani you are amazing your swearing and selfishness has made me your fan
he asked her what do you think ppl like about u and instead of being able to answer back she choose the whole drama victim crap which rohan doesnt do
And got possessed by swami
again i will say this a she is a rebellious emo teenager
she cant even handle the same criticism which rohan gets daily
shows she is the most immature
The problem with ex roadies ppl is that mtv edits them and makes them positive like with Prince alot of ppl just did not like his unedited personality like wise we are seeing the real bani now

she has taken all the criticism wihtout making hur and crying and nt locking heraelf in bathroom ...her way is different just coz she is verbal and ex roadie it makes her a loser...rohan also has not won any tasks off late and ao did lopa...btw lopa has not even won any pageant in ral life too