That Exact Moment I Realized This Season Is The Worst....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
I am speaking as a neutral viewer, ..The weekend caller calls in, tries to demean Rohan even says something like "aapne shaadi jaisi pavitra cheez ke upar comment kiya"...trying to show to viewers that Rohan is so cheap by commenting on a sacred ceremony...trying to further lower Rohan's image
But in the VERY SAME EPISODE...Big Boss invites Karan/Farah who took it to a whole other level...who made comments that were distasteful and disgusting. Not only about the wedding...but even about Monalisa herself and her character. So it was okay for them to do that...but Rohan cannot talk about footage (which was a valid point actually)

Sorry Big Boss you lost respect by doing this! 😆 Height of manipulation lol This in itself says a lot! I am not even going to blame the contestants...I am not going to say any contestant is wrong or right...The problem is Big Boss itself and the background manipulation/politics that is happening!
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This season has crossed all limits of manipulation and favoritism done by BB and it's team...
1013440 thumbnail
BB & colors is pushing it too far with their manipulations, planning & plotting...😡

agar isi tarah se khelte rahe BB to season 11 me BB khud bhi ek secret contestant ban ke aa jayenge 😆

Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the whole scenerio was looking so disgusting when those shameless farah & johar passed such below the belt comments about mona and miss united continents india 2016's winner+ each & every tactic to show bani mahaan & degrading rohan's image in the last days...

man

the show indeed looking scripted

looks like even swami on was not the culprit lolz