Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually the task was to leave only so banis leaving did not make tht impact where rohan lopas smartness charged them hig this task is going to get cancelled becauae od them

And would be interesting if lopa comes and apologise for this...actually lopa is too small hearted to say sorry and rohan is just another version of lopa who can just lick lopa nd bitch about everybody else
cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Is it still Bani's fault when she walked out BECAUSE that was the task?
I am no one's fan, only watch this because my sister loves the show, so am not speaking as bani's fan. Rohan left the red button, when water was thrown on Bani, and yet Bani was the worst player? Lopa tried to hit Bani, and she was cute in doing so, while Bani and Rohan are aggressive when they do it? Rohan blindly follows whatever Lopa says and he is deserving for that? He even refused to do anything to Lopa during the task and asked Bani to go light too, why? How is all this in the spirit of the game? Honestly, the commoners are actually playing the game more truthfully than these guys.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Go and watch the epsd before making nonsense topics..!!
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if rohan and lopa wouldnt have acted too over smart thn task ke paise kam nhi and task radh nhi hota...and task devi..sachai ki devi today said jyada se jyada bb kya krlenge task he radh karenge ,,nikal to nhi skte...bani to waise bhi task nhi krti hai rite ??? but lopaa OMGG task devi ne aaisa kiya ...and upar se manegi bhi nhi galti...
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Will wait for epi to air, but read it was due to Rohan n Lopa dat prize money got deducted. So being the naive person that I am, I am hoping that the title of the thread would be changed nd replaced b Rohan & Lopa if dat is d case.

As for my reply, I guess the votes will decide that.😳

Hope the TM change the topic now ..

epic part of Lopa saying BB shoot in handy cam.
1098676 thumbnail
Title needs to be changed.😆 It's Lopa and Rohan who were showing their over smartness and ended up looking like fools.
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Go and watch the epsd before making nonsense topics..!!

Hahaha 🤣

Word Count: 1

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
it is rohan and lopa who ruined the task.
it is because of them price money was reduced.
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 09tanki

<font color="#006633">it was task for 4 people, 1st 1 to quit was bani... task become incomplete so why blame other 2. </font>

Vow...You made a topic without even watching the actual episode.. Hats off to you.. And if people like khamosshh points out the truth...u even cover it up with ur false info... Please edit your post & put the true fact or else I am reporting you for spreading false information about tasks purposely to defame a contestant..
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤢 The biggest loser of BB history!