Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: joker83

I HATE HUMANITY !! HOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Coming from that display picture, this is my favorite answer๐Ÿ˜†
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mellifluous.

Oh there is another forum for that? I didn't know that sorry. I didn't really take negative comments too seriously, it's just that for the first time I actually felt hate existing in this forum.

If it's meant for another forum, then I should delete this post or?
I don't really know๐Ÿ˜†

Try posting there too and see for yourself ..๐Ÿ˜Š. you will not be disappointed .
Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Try posting there too and see for yourself ..๐Ÿ˜Š. you will not be disappointed .

Well I did get some of the answers here. Thanks for the help tho!
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can try to reason my hatred only in the context of this show. For me BB is a rigged and manipulative show. To be fair, most of the other reality shows are same, but BB is the most popular reality show and hence it matters. BB first season was awesome and a rare exception. In second season Rahul for no reason decides to walk out just before finale. Isn't that fishy, when the odds to win were in his favor? There was a betting scam that said Rahul got money to walkout, and made a few headlines ..then matter died out.
Fast forward S4, Sameer Soni gets lower votes than Dolly Bindra and gets eliminated, like seriously? Wasn't that manipulated?
S5 was so bad that there were articles that people can predict the elimination sequence. And who won? Juhi..What did she do? Nothing other than eating and sleeping.
S6 had a good winner but b4 S7 started even Gauhar mentioned that previous BB winners were TV actresses and even though Urvashi is my personal favorite winner, who knows maybe she was also pre-selected.
S7 was biased against Gauhar-Kushal. They had flaws, but the amount of bashing they got when Armaan escaped was such an eyesore.
It was that BB had predetermined eliminations and votes hardly mattered.
S9 was favored for Prince. Like UpTo S8 Salman told that in BB one can get eliminated only by audience votes, but that changed for Diggy alone who got out based purely on contestant votes. Why rule change suddenly?
This rigging is again reflected this season, when celebrities are brought to taunt and criticize only a chosen few (read Rohan in bold) while others have a free pass ( read Bani). This blatant bias is what I hate. This mockery of votes is I hate. People who vote by SMS pay for it and there should be an authority to scrutinize this and stop malpractices. But that will not happen soon.
I can stay away from the show, but becos they are fooling people, I won't and I will continue exposing them. Sorry for a long post though...
Mellifluous. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MindIt

I can try to reason my hatred only in the context of this show. For me BB is a rigged and manipulative show. To be fair, most of the other reality shows are same, but BB is the most popular reality show and hence it matters. BB first season was awesome and a rare exception. In second season Rahul for no reason decides to walk out just before finale. Isn't that fishy, when the odds to win were in his favor? There was a betting scam that said Rahul got money to walkout, and made a few headlines ..then matter died out.

Fast forward S4, Sameer Soni gets lower votes than Dolly Bindra and gets eliminated, like seriously? Wasn't that manipulated?
S5 was so bad that there were articles that people can predict the elimination sequence. And who won? Juhi..What did she do? Nothing other than eating and sleeping.
S6 had a good winner but b4 S7 started even Gauhar mentioned that previous BB winners were TV actresses and even though Urvashi is my personal favorite winner, who knows maybe she was also pre-selected.
S7 was biased against Gauhar-Kushal. They had flaws, but the amount of bashing they got when Armaan escaped was such an eyesore.
It was that BB had predetermined eliminations and votes hardly mattered.
S9 was favored for Prince. Like UpTo S8 Salman told that in BB one can get eliminated only by audience votes, but that changed for Diggy alone who got out based purely on contestant votes. Why rule change suddenly?
This rigging is again reflected this season, when celebrities are brought to taunt and criticize only a chosen few (read Rohan in bold) while others have a free pass ( read Bani). This blatant bias is what I hate. This mockery of votes is I hate. People who vote by SMS pay for it and there should be an authority to scrutinize this and stop malpractices. But that will not happen soon.
I can stay away from the show, but becos they are fooling people, I won't and I will continue exposing them. Sorry for a long post though...

I see where you are coming from. See I dont know about the history of Big Boss. Maybe from your point of view BB favors Bani. Chalo maybe that is even true. But it doesn't necessarily mean that the person favored may be internally wrong. Thats what I don't understand right. I agree with you where you said Rohan is criticized. There are indeed many things in the show that are questionable.
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mellifluous.

I see where you are coming from. See I dont know about the history of Big Boss. Maybe from your point of view BB favors Bani. Chalo maybe that is even true. But it doesn't necessarily mean that the person favored may be internally wrong. Thats what I don't understand right. I agree with you where you said Rohan is criticized. There are indeed many things in the show that are questionable.

I agree with you that a person favored by BB need not be internally wrong. See I liked Urvashi and she seemed to be favored. But sorry on Bani, she is a huge disappointment. And despite my intense dislike for her, I do not hate her personally. I just wish she improves on some stuff (especially her foul mouth).
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nymeria5

BB is especially to blame for many of the mistakes. The outright manipulation of contestants and many many inconsistencies in how BB has conducted their show and turned it into a joke basically. I would blame BB entirely. Like Bhavi, they deserve the most bashing, if anyone deserves it.

As Hippo said, I don't think anyone particularly HATES anyone (yeah it may seem like it) but in the end, it's just pure dislike. And besides, where are these celebs going to be remembered after they stints on Bigg Boss, let alone discussed over here? Do people still talk about Gautam, Gauhar, Prince and Urvashi and so forth..? Hell, I don't even know what they are doing these days nor I care to be honest.

Opinions differ, people argue. It may seem hatred, but in the end, it's really just that you like a particular contestant and you go all out to defend them. Some seem ridiculous, but for the most part, there can be and has been healthy discussions๐Ÿ˜ŠThe 'dislike" and all just persist during these two - three months.

As for the forum firing up at this time, it;s normal as we come to the ending of this season and especially this year BB has put the fans in an unusual position: the two contestants who have possibly the strongest fanbases are pitted against each other for a crucial eviction.

+1000
Nym ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Mellifluous. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MindIt

I agree with you that a person favored by BB need not be internally wrong. See I liked Urvashi and she seemed to be favored. But sorry on Bani, she is a huge disappointment. And despite my intense dislike for her, I do not hate her personally. I just wish she improves on some stuff (especially her foul mouth).

Well I'm glad you distinguish and know the emotions between hate and dislike. Your opinion is yours. You are indeed entitled to it.
Edited by Mellifluous. - 7 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joker83

I HATE HUMANITY !! HOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0