Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why do some of you guys hate?
Now this is a genuine question. I genuinely want to understand how and why do you hate. Is there like a particular reason? I mean i have seen a lot of people in this forum specifically who don't respect each other and genuinely hate people they don't know. I don't know you can say this question is for - science(?)
Do you hate people who hurt you personally, physically or emotionally or you just find yourself hating on people. I don't really hate people. I dislike a lot of people, yes. But hate is something that I haven't ever been a part of.
So let's start a healthy discussion( pls let it be healthy) and answer - Why do you really hate?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Debate mansion is right forum...btw don't take this forum seriously and members words literally. Everyone will be over their assumed hatred in a month and moved on.
Edited by So-Sweet - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
There is no threshold where dislike changes into hate. Basically people use word hate loosely...it could just be dislike

Hippo when sees someone using word hate then I do not take it too seriously..it could be dislike. So no need to analyze it too much

In the end it is about disliking that person and this year everyone knows I dislike/despise/hate/not like Manveer.

My reasons are simple..I get very bad vibes from him and then his actions are dual faced...where he has presented himself as a bhola seedha from gaon but his actions tell me something else.

In general I dislike such people..I am fine with mannu for example..yes he can be labelled some of the things but he faces the criticism as well..it is these yeda pedas that I hate.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To be honest i can speak for myself i dont hate anybody in this forum as i dnt even knw them personally...but yes i do agree the hate on this forum...not just here but rather everywhere...i for myself try to justify and defend my fav within limit (as much as possible) but sometime i might cross bcoz someppl take every damn thing of particular someone as offense like they never say such things in their life..and all...i have also observed that ppl here come up with their own stories just to degrade some..that is probably trigers me and u knw hate invites hate(i wouldn't say hate by myside but i just kind of dislike such thinking)
I dont if i was able to explain my point of view...
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
I don't hate anyone
I just hate this channel 😆
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
I only hate or dislike the voting system.. Undeserving people like rohan are still here.. love everything else about bigg boss.. There should be a TRP and entertainment meter on each contestant acc. to which they should exit.
Mellifluous. thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Debate mansion is right forum...btw don't take this forum seriously and members words literally. Everyone will be over their assumed hatred in a month and moved on.

Oh there is another forum for that? I didn't know that sorry. I didn't really take negative comments too seriously, it's just that for the first time I actually felt hate existing in this forum.

If it's meant for another forum, then I should delete this post or?
I don't really know😆
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

I don't hate anyone
I just hate this channel 😆

BB is especially to blame for many of the mistakes. The outright manipulation of contestants and many many inconsistencies in how BB has conducted their show and turned it into a joke basically. I would blame BB entirely. Like Bhavi, they deserve the most bashing, if anyone deserves it.

As Hippo said, I don't think anyone particularly HATES anyone (yeah it may seem like it) but in the end, it's just pure dislike. And besides, where are these celebs going to be remembered after they stints on Bigg Boss, let alone discussed over here? Do people still talk about Gautam, Gauhar, Prince and Urvashi and so forth..? Hell, I don't even know what they are doing these days nor I care to be honest.

Opinions differ, people argue. It may seem hatred, but in the end, it's really just that you like a particular contestant and you go all out to defend them. Some seem ridiculous, but for the most part, there can be and has been healthy discussions 😊 The 'dislike" and all just persist during these two - three months.

As for the forum firing up at this time, it;s normal as we come to the ending of this season and especially this year BB has put the fans in an unusual position: the two contestants who have possibly the strongest fanbases are pitted against each other for a crucial eviction.

Edited by nymeria5 - 7 years ago
Mellifluous. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymeria5

BB is especially to blame for many of the mistakes. The outright manipulation of contestants and many many inconsistencies in how BB has conducted their show and turned it into a joke basically. I would blame BB entirely. Like Bhavi, they deserve the most bashing, if anyone deserves it.

As Hippo said, I don't think anyone particularly HATES anyone (yeah it may seem like it) but in the end, it's just pure dislike. And besides, where are these celebs going to be remembered after they stints on Bigg Boss, let alone discussed over here? Do people still talk about Gautam, Gauhar, Prince and Urvashi and so forth..? Hell, I don't even know what they are doing these days nor I care to be honest.

Opinions differ, people argue. It may seem hatred, but in the end, it's really just that you like a particular contestant and you go all out to defend them. Some seem ridiculous, but for the most part, there can be and has been healthy discussions 😊 The 'dislike" and all just persist during these two - three months.

As for the forum firing up at this time, it;s normal as we come to the ending of this season and especially this year BB has put the fans in an unusual position: the two contestants who have possibly the strongest fanbases are pitted against each other for a crucial eviction.

I agree with everything! Y'know that's what I fail to understand that when these celebs are not going to be remembered after the season then why waste so much time and energy on putting people down? I mean why indulge in such negativity. Anyway I got your point.

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

There is no threshold where dislike changes into hate. Basically people use word hate loosely...it could just be dislike

Hippo when sees someone using word hate then I do not take it too seriously..it could be dislike. So no need to analyze it too much

In the end it is about disliking that person and this year everyone knows I dislike/despise/hate/not like Manveer.

My reasons are simple..I get very bad vibes from him and then his actions are dual faced...where he has presented himself as a bhola seedha from gaon but his actions tell me something else.

In general I dislike such people..I am fine with mannu for example..yes he can be labelled some of the things but he faces the criticism as well..it is these yeda pedas that I hate.

manveer I feel is the most deserving contestant this season even tho he is not my favorite I feel he deserves to win.. tumhari anushka ka bhi wahi favorite hoga I am 90% sure 🤗😆