Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Well if bani can afford to loose 6 lacs
Rohan n lopa can afford to loose 3 lacs
Bani is such a drama queen it's funny people call her lone warrior I mean it's so easy for rohan n lopa to rile her up n make her do something. They wanted her to leave first n she left first. n people call her strong it just takes one word to rile her up n thats "mom"πŸ˜†
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kirti31096

hey dont react to them.. to be honest they create their own stories and and say he/she said this that just to proove their fav right.. i suggest u please dont comment here...lets just leave and lets just save energy to vote for our bani...let anyone say anything...and about the reduction lets just waiy for epi...ignore baki ki bakwas

yup sahi kaha ... Aj episode Aga miss bhi Ho jaye to kal dekhlunga ... But vote karna mat chorunga ... Isiliyei to aj dangal hoga πŸ‘
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Exactly khud she sits n bitches all she wants infact even bullies rohan also in one of lf shes telling M2 to not give rohan any footage so he gets evicted. Matlab khud she will keep on targetting him but usko kuch mat bolo bhaiii. Y doesnt she just get lost.🀒

One important question did this shown in the episode that they are bullying Rohan?? If no then how the people who don't follow livefeed will come to know??
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: namsworld

One important question did this shown in the episode that they are bullying Rohan?? If no then how the people who don't follow livefeed will come to know??

In d synopsis its written about the way they were making fun of rohan but other than this before also M2B did this which wasnt in epi.🀒
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Lol ppl here saying bani that she should just sit and trust and RESPECT her fanss...lol same ppl who call her fans paid pr and degrade their efforts like anything and do anything but RESPECT them lol ... hypocrisy ki hadd hoti hai...

Since I wrote that in my post, I am replying to you.
I have always acknowledged that she has huge fan base...in fact, a few days back, I even posted how the two people, Rohan and Bani, who are the maximum vote gainers are nominated this week which is very unfair.

Why do you include everyone in this "same ppl" category of yours...I dislike Bani very much but I have never called her fans "paid PR". Yes some people do call her fans that but some people, like I, dont. Fans of the same contestant can have differing views.

For me , after Om and Jagga, Bani is the worst contestant of BB but it cant be denied that such a girl does have a huge fan base.

So, next time before categorizing people and blaming them for hypocrisy, please check your facts.

And please dont about talk respect...the way you have written about my post, which was in fact had nothing against Bani's fans and was in fact, subtly appreciating their hard work, shows how much respect you have for others.

Practice what you preach.

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Since I wrote that in my post, I am replying to you.
I have always acknowledged that she has huge fan base...in fact, a few days back, I even posted how the two people, Rohan and Bani, who are the maximum vote gainers are nominated this week which is very unfair.

Why do you include everyone in this "same ppl" category of yours...I dislike Bani very much but I have never called her fans "paid PR". Yes some people do call her fans that but some people, like I, dont. Fans of the same contestant can have differing views.

For me , after Om and Jagga, Bani is the worst contestant of BB but it cant be denied that such a girl does have a huge fan base.

So, next time before categorizing people and blaming them for hypocrisy, please check your facts.

And please dont about talk respect...the way you have written about my post, which was in fact had nothing against Bani's fans and was in fact, subtly appreciating their hard work, shows how much respect you have for others.

Practice what you preach.

i dont knw if u acknowledge her fans or not...to be honeest if u did..thn i think thats my fault but what i meant was for ..i ll be really honest was to some lopa and few rohan fans...i wanted to generally say this..but i didnt ..that is my fault.
But other thn did i still stand by what i said...
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still don't understand Bani's reaction. This is a task. Every one is supposed to point out each other's flaws. Bani and Mnaveer can point out Rohan and Lopa's flaws. What is the point of crying and screaming?
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

I still don't understand Bani's reaction. This is a task. Every one is supposed to point out each other's flaws. Bani and Mnaveer can point out Rohan and Lopa's flaws. What is the point of crying and screaming?

She is a drama queen🀒🀒.

She was being mean to Rohan before the task saying that he should be evicted, that was fine but if RoPa said something which is within a task then she cries a river. Atleast what they said was within the task.

Bani 🀬.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bani is overreacting as usual. I am pretty sure the 4 lakhs was deducted coz of her. πŸ˜†

On Friday Manveer told Lopa too - pahuchi kaise finale main tu and even task yesterday they targeted her and even went to extent that she doesn't deserve to win etc etc. Did Lopa create such a ruckus? She took every allegation with a smile. So thats the difference
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plus I hate Bani's overconfidence and attitude. Hope she is truly embarrassed and kicked out this mid week. πŸ₯±