Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DalenaGilvatore

Yeah Bani and her BFFs had the same opinions about Rohan... right before this task.. they were all bullying Rohan how he will be evicted and talking about his fans n all...but when same was said to her during the task, she couldn't tolerate it wahhh double standards

Exactly khud she sits n bitches all she wants infact even bullies rohan also in one of lf shes telling M2 to not give rohan any footage so he gets evicted. Matlab khud she will keep on targetting him but usko kuch mat bolo bhaiii. Y doesnt she just get lost.🤢
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DalenaGilvatore

Yeah Bani and her BFFs had the same opinions about Rohan... right before this task.. they were all bullying Rohan how he will be evicted and talking about his fans n all...but when same was said to her during the task, she couldn't tolerate it wahhh double standards

Wohi toh!

Most of the time she sounds/looks so confident that she will win then why the insecurity?

Rohan and Lopa didnt physically push her out did they? If you dont agree with their words, then just sit there, stick with your confidence and let them say whatever they want to. Sit there and show them that their words wont break you. Or at least respect your fans and the hard work they are doing to support you.

But no she wont do that...because this was a golden opportunity for her play out her victim card.
" Woe is me! Nobody likes me, everybody hates me...they are being rude to me!"
#StayStrongBani

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Wohi toh!

Most of the time she sounds/looks so confident that she will win then why the insecurity?

Rohan and Lopa didnt physically push her out did they? If you dont agree with their words, then just sit there, stick with your confidence and let them say whatever they want to. Sit there and show them that their words wont break you. Or at least respect your fans and the hard work they are doing to support you.

But no she wont do that...because this was a golden opportunity for her play out her victim card.
#StayStrongBani

Aaj toh pakka #StayStrongBani #WeAreWithBani #WeBackYouBani will trend.

That too with 210k tweets 🥳

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aaj to ropa geyi (hope so and pray ) ... Episode ane ke bad ... Then ... Aj Dangal hoga ... 👏
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol ppl here saying bani that she should just sit and trust and RESPECT her fanss...lol same ppl who call her fans paid pr and degrade their efforts like anything and do anything but RESPECT them lol ... hypocrisy ki hadd hoti hai...
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Exactly khud she sits n bitches all she wants infact even bullies rohan also in one of lf shes telling M2 to not give rohan any footage so he gets evicted. Matlab khud she will keep on targetting him but usko kuch mat bolo bhaiii. Y doesnt she just get lost.🤢

Insaan hai Bhai insaan... Misunderstood insan..😆

@bold Insecurity my dear Insecurity😛
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Aaj to ropa geyi (hope so and pray ) ... Episode ane ke bad ... Then ... Aj Dangal hoga ... 👏

hey dont react to them.. to be honest they create their own stories and and say he/she said this that just to proove their fav right.. i suggest u please dont comment here...lets just leave and lets just save energy to vote for our bani...let anyone say anything...and about the reduction lets just waiy for epi...ignore baki ki bakwas
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Wohi toh!

#StayStrongBani

+1
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

That is just stupid and funny at the same time when she is doing the exact opposite today by arguing with him.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Lol ppl here saying bani that she should just sit and trust and RESPECT her fanss...lol same ppl who call her fans paid pr and degrade their efforts like anything and do anything but RESPECT them lol ... hypocrisy ki hadd hoti hai...

aj abtak bani KO blame karne ke thosh waja nehi hai na isiliye... Kyuki aj to ropa may be and hope so kuch blunder karegi ...