Users

Frequent Posters

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Bhavi 😊
Aaj toh pakka fireworks hoga yahan forum par 🥳

Kudos to Rohan and Lopa. Bajao. Aur bajao. Keep instigating Bani 😆

Sadly, this will be translated to "Bani is a victim" narrative which means more votes and sympathies for Bani which means Lopa and Rohan are vamps/villain which means Bani is winning this season.🥳

P.S. - I don't know why they make it all suspenseful in the synopsis when the precap clearly said 3 lakhs was deducted. 🥱
Edited by nymeria5 - 7 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Bhavi Sab jagah gum gum ke Sab news etc le aati hai wah awesome
Edited by --RockStar-- - 7 years ago
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't understand bani.. She says she will be embarrassed if she goes before Rohan(that too in front of him) and then claims she is a soft target when ropa point out her weaknesses that too for a task.. W*F man
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I don't understand bani.. She says she will be embarrassed if she goes before Rohan(that too in front of him) and then claims she is a soft target when ropa point out her weaknesses that too for a task.. W*F man

Arey...it's Bani. She is misunderstood. Siding with Manu has increased her overconfidence. Sadly, the high amount of praises during weekends has helped it as well. What she doesn't know is she is winning the show. Someone get the trophy please

But seriously, she can target others and expect them to take it lightly but when the same stuff happens to her, she goes all berserk. It's what been happening the entire season. So no surprise here.

As far as I know, them commenting on Rohan was mentioned and shown yesterday in LF. And we see how Rohan takes it very lightly by smiling (granted, we should wait for the episode) but this was what was seen in LF.

And here Bani has an outburst.
Edited by nymeria5 - 7 years ago
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So probably money will be reduced bcoz lopa and ro left the room together but still have to wait for the epi...and who the hell is lopa to say bani doesnt stand Infront of her...she is just too arrogant and
🤢
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But RoPa shouldn't have left together .. Will wait for the episode.. But it's difficult to believe they did this despite knowing it was against the rules
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh why are there so many different versions of what happens today? 🤣 Best to wait till I wait until episode I think 😆

But I think if BB asked the question 'Based on how you've been in the house, aapsi sehmat seh order'
Then it's completely obvious Rohan and Lopa will chose Bani last. Hope it's true that Manu got that right and the money increased. Butt it's obvious BB asked it that way to create problems with Rohan, Lopa and Bani.

Why did the money decrease then? As in what was said in the precap?
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok y r pwople saying ropa left together hence prize money got deducted. In this synopsis its not written anything like that.
By the way its ropas opinion y is bani creating a ruckus 😵
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Ok y r pwople saying ropa left together hence prize money got deducted. In this synopsis its not written anything like that.

By the way its ropas opinion y is bani creating a ruckus 😵

Yeah Bani and her BFFs had the same opinions about Rohan... right before this task.. they were all bullying Rohan how he will be evicted and talking about his fans n all...but when same was said to her during the task, she couldn't tolerate it wahhh double standards