Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

After a season that has seen more than its fair share of controversies, Colors TV's Bigg Boss 10 is nearly at the finish line. With just a week to go for the grand finale, the question on everyone's mind seems to be: who will be the winner. And the finalists are a particularly string bunch " Manveer Gurjar and Manu Punjabi are 'the last men standing' from the 'Indiawale' team. Non-celebrity status notwithstanding, Manveer is clearly also considered one of the top contenders to scoop up the prize money. The 'Celebrities' team has three people in the running: Bani J, Lopamudra Raut and Rohan Mehra. Both Bani and Lopa " who, incidentally, are always at loggerheads " are also being pipped to win.

But who has the better chances?

We got four former contestants, who have been through the Bigg Boss grind, to dissect the performances of the five finalists and also rate their chances of being the ultimate winner.

Who among the five finalists has he best chances of taking home the winner's crown fr Colors TVs Bigg Boss 10?

VJ Andy(Bigg Boss, Season 7): Bani deserves to win, I will vote for her'

In this season, the firecrackers are Manveer, Bani and Manu, but the loudest dhamaka is Lopamudra...she will scream and scream and wants to tell everyone what she thinks, she just doesn't stop talking. Lopa also has the biggest ego and always has to be right. She has changed, but Bani has not. Bani is disciplined and attacks only when she is attacked and that is the difference between Bani and Lopa. Lopa, in the beginning, was like this beauty queen, poised and graceful, strong and independent. But all that looks like a facade now. Her ego is so big that she is never wrong. Bani apologises, but not Lopa " and that is not how beauty pageant holders are who represent the country? They have to have inner beauty as they consider 'beauty with a purpose' when they win these titles. A beauty queen can't go around shouting, Kaat daloongi, teri auqat kya hai...' Is that beautiful? By showing this side of her, she might lose out. Had she been calm and without any ego, I feel Lopa would have had a better chance to win.

Rohan had such a great start...I would say, Well done boy'. He had the courage to stand up for himself but since he became Lopa's right hand, he stopped being himself. Lopa can't be telling him who he should be friends with, when he gets friendly with Bani. Rohan, at times, gets irritated and feels oppressed by Lopa and hence lost the plot somewhere. Also, it wasn't fair to Rohan when he got nominated for the entire season for pushing Swami Om. That made him an underdog. But at the moment, he is not a strong contender.

Manu and Manveer are great friends but now they are in the competition phase and they should think as individuals. Manu can be mean and manipulative and that is not just to win but that is his personality. He'd gone out of the house and he returned with plans and strategies. He became a tyagi, the sacrificing kind, probably thinking that this will look good from the outside. He started pretending to be a nice person, whereas Manveer remained himself. Earlier, Manveer was like Manu's puppet and he did come under the influence of Manu's calculating nature and gossip, because they were thick friends. Later, Manu felt threatened by Nitibha when she got close to Manveer while he (Manu) was away. Manu wanted complete control over Manveer and if he can't have that, he has a problem. He could never control Bani or Lopa.

So Bani deserves to win, she is true to herself and not pretending to be anyone else. Manveer is another big contender " he is genuine and entertaining as well. Even when Swami Om played all sorts of games, Manveer gave him the benefit of doubt. Lot of people love Manveer, but I will be voting for Bani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Article bhi kiska post kiya VJ Andy πŸ€ͺ,Jaise ki hum andhe hain aur hume toh pata hi nahi hai ki woh shuru se hi kisko support kar raha hai πŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Article bhi kiska post kiya VJ Andy πŸ€ͺ,Jaise ki hum andhe hain aur hume toh pata hi nahi hai ki woh shuru se hi kisko support kar raha hai πŸ˜†

HAAN BHAI MEIN TOH APNI FAVOURITE AUR USKE SUPPORTERS KA ARTICLE HI POST KAROONGI NA?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
WERE YOU EXPECTING I WILL POST AN ARTICLE FAVOURIING ROHAN AND LOPA?🀣

DT note: please do not use all capital letters as it is deemed screaming/yelling on internet

Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Clear analysis point by point... Nice saying Andy sir... And Thanks for sharing dear 😳
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is this an incomplete article? It says "We got four former contestants, who have been through the Bigg Boss grind, to dissect the performances of the five finalists and also rate their chances of being the ultimate winner."
But mentions only Andy's views, where are the rest of the 3 former contestants and their analysis?

TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

HAAN BHAI MEIN TOH APNI FAVOURITE AUR USKE SUPPORTERS KA ARTICLE HI POST KAROONGI NA?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
WERE YOU EXPECTING I WILL POST AN ARTICLE FAVOURIING ROHAN AND LOPA?🀣
HADD HAI DAYDREAMING KI BHI HADD HOTI HAIπŸ˜†

@BOLD Jaise ki hum andhe hain aur hume toh pata hi nahi hai ki woh shuru se hi kisko support kar raha hai πŸ˜†

I NEVER KNEW YOU ARE BLIND , JUST GOT TO KNOW FROM YOUR OWN WORDS.. THANKS FOR THIS INFOπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

We got four former contestants, who have been through the Bigg Boss grind, to dissect the performances of the five finalists and also rate their chances of being the ultimate winner.

Baki ke 3 former contestestants ke views kahaan hain ?? πŸ˜›
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vote for AndyπŸ₯³
Lopa is still in the game because of Bani and her rivalry with her..warna uska kohi chance hi nahi tha finalist ban ne ka bhi imo.
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

Vote for AndyπŸ₯³

Lopa is still in the game because of Bani and her rivalry with her..warna uska kohi chance hi nahi tha finalist ban ne ka bhi imo.

vice versa πŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MindIt

Is this an incomplete article? It says "We got four former contestants, who have been through the Bigg Boss grind, to dissect the performances of the five finalists and also rate their chances of being the ultimate winner."

But mentions only Andy's views, where are the rest of the 3 former contestants and their analysis?

yes its an incomplete article...😳 rest you can go and read it from firstpost.. mein apne favorite ka hi post karoongi na.. ?πŸ˜†
Jemimah90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Baki ke 3 former contestestants ke views kahaan hain ?? πŸ˜›

that u go and read it from firstpost.πŸ˜†. i want to post this on my fAVOURITE I DID😳