Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
since we are being technical

an emo teen, especially a person who is overly sensitive and full of angst or adopts a certain style characterized by dyed black hair, tight t-shirts and jeans, etc.
rbljs/
adjective
  1. showing a desire to resist authority, control, or convention.
    "I became very rebellious and opted out"
    synonyms:defiant, disobedient, insubordinate, unruly, ungovernable, unmanageable, uncontrollable, turbulent, mutinous, wayward, obstreperous, recalcitrant, refractory, intractable, resistant, dissentient, disaffected, malcontent; More
    • engaged in opposition or armed resistance to an established government or leader.
      "the rebellious republics"
      synonyms:rebel, insurgent, mutinous, disorderly, lawless, out of control, mutinying, rebelling, rioting, riotous, revolutionary, seditious, subversive; More
    • (of a thing) not easily controlled or kept in place.
      "he smoothed back a rebellious lock of hair"

Edited by RKDEWAANA - 7 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chachichampa

But thats exactly the problem. She isnt a teenager anymore. Even Salman rightly pointed that out to her once. She is a grown woman and should stop throwing tantrums and running away when there is any problem or rudely rolling her eyes to everyone.

Agreed. And I wouldn't say rebellious - to me, she comes across a rude, whiny, abusive brat, who feels licensed to a shitty and entitled attitude - more so because it goes unchecked. She greatly lacks both maturity and humility.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She reminds me of many ugly things but I wouldn't wanna name them. I don't want to be banned. πŸ˜†
803161 thumbnail
Her mom would be thinking " I wish, I could have slapped her on hearing F word for the first time from Bani " 😑😑😑

Edited by BiggBossX - 7 years ago
Mellifluous. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

since we are being technical

an emo teen, especially a person who is overly sensitive and full of angst or adopts a certain style characterized by dyed black hair, tight t-shirts and jeans, etc.
rbljs/
adjective
    synonyms:defiant, disobedient, insubordinate, unruly, ungovernable, unmanageable, uncontrollable, turbulent, mutinous, wayward, obstreperous, recalcitrant, refractory, intractable, resistant, dissentient, disaffected, malcontent; More
    • engaged in opposition or armed resistance to an established government or leader.
      synonyms:rebel, insurgent, mutinous, disorderly, lawless, out of control, mutinying, rebelling, rioting, riotous, revolutionary, seditious, subversive; More

Might I just say that you copied and pasted what an Emo teen means first and then copied and pasted what 'rebellious' means. You combined both the terms together. I don't know if this reply was meant for me since you didn't quote me but I certainly just told you what and who an Emo kid is described as. If you go to Wikipedia, Emo kids are generated from the music genre Emo. Also Emo kids go through a lot of mental health issues like anxiety and depression which are of great importance in today's times. Your usage of those two words doesn't just describe a rebellious Emo kid. I sometimes eye roll and get angry and shut the doors off and slam things too, what makes you think that those things comprise who an Emo kid is. Also you are showing rebellious like it's in bad light. The world is made of rebels. That's how it developed.
Did you observe the Women's March recently? That can be described as a rebellious act as well but it was certainly not a negative one.
Edited by Mellifluous. - 7 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Agreed. And I wouldn't say rebellious - to me, she comes across a rude, whiny, abusive brat, who feels licensed to a shitty and entitled attitude - more so because it goes unchecked. She greatly lacks both maturity and humility.

SP2684 : Wow! You just explained her whole personality perfectly. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have read many of your posts here and they always get this reaction out of me :

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

πŸ˜†the eye rolling and arguing i bet she used to slam the door when she ddn get her wayπŸ˜†

rbljs/
adjective

No not really.
I had seen a post from an Indian Forums member a few days ago which I am not being able to find.I completely agree with it and I will share what it is said :
Bani J reminds me of Sonu Sood from the film Happy New Year...Maa ka naam ate hi violent chahe maa ko kuch kaha hi na ho

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I want to give credit to the member who posted it but I dont remember who it was.
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! And whiny abusive brats are SO not adorable. 🀒
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Exactly! And whiny abusive brats are SO not adorable. 🀒

😲

This is the real Bani. You cannot possible say such things about her. She is adorable and just misunderstood.
Edited by nymeria5 - 7 years ago
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘

Word Count: 0