Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Aaj to ropa geyi ( hope so) ... Just waiting for the episode then... Aj dangal hoga ... 👏
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well if bani can afford to loose 6 lacs
Rohan n lopa can afford to loose 3 lacs
Bani is such a drama queen it's funny people call her lone warrior I mean it's so easy for rohan n lopa to rile her up n make her do something. They wanted her to leave first n she left first 😆
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindagiwins

then we shd nt blame bani ever to loose those 6 lacs...hisaab barabar...😆

@bold this is called as drama/nautanki so that the other person gets irritated and leaves😉

and yes she is a lone warrior and plays her games individually rather than behaving like a creeper to some one else and playing..

well bani left selfishly for her own good she sacrificed money
lopa n roha may be did a mistake or a stupidity lets wait for the episode
drama nautanki? rohan very calmly told her why he thinks she should leave first, why create drama about it n cry if u r a lone warrior u should not b affected by people around u should fight u should not give in n do what they want u to do
why is it so easy to irritate bani?
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakina3

🤣 @ the gifs 😆

Ikr..they are so funny🤣
luvakanksha thumbnail

yup buddy we shd wait fr the epi...@bold its obvious to get irritated wen constantly ppl will underestimate you...remember nitibha's reaction wen hms said dey dont see her in top 5..same thing happned with lopa during the ranking task..every one wants to see themselves winner...what would have happened if both lopa n rohan would have let bani go after them like manveer stood 5th in the ranking task n let others cribbing for the top spots...lopa says she is very sorted and matured n she shd hv behaved atleast in the same way na!...bani is being constantly nagged specially from lopa n rohan for silly reasons

Come on yaar
Bani told rohan that he will be evicted because he is nominated against her even m2 are teasing him n bullying him.
Bani even went to the extent of saying that she would be ashamed to be evicted in front of rohan.
Did u see rohan crying about it n touching their feet?
N that was not even a task. It was general conversation. Rohan just smiled at m2 n bani n walked away.
Why do u give away ur weak points to everyone? N u r comparing niti n bani? I was a bani fan I had lots of expectations from her as a fan she disappointed me big time. Niti is a commoner no one had any expectations from her.
N why should lopa n rohan do anything for bani? A girl who is so selfish that she can't even share her birthday cake u want people to make way for her wishes n oblige her.
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Come on yaar
Bani told rohan that he will be evicted because he is nominated against her even m2 are teasing him n bullying him.
Bani even went to the extent of saying that she would be ashamed to be evicted in front of rohan.
Did u see rohan crying about it n touching their feet?
N that was not even a task. It was general conversation. Rohan just smiled at m2 n bani n walked away.
Why do u give away ur weak points to everyone? N u r comparing niti n bani? I was a bani fan I had lots of expectations from her as a fan she disappointed me big time. Niti is a commoner no one had any expectations from her.
N why should lopa n rohan do anything for bani? A girl who is so selfish that she can't even share her birthday cake u want people to make way for her wishes n oblige her.

1000% i was also a bani fan right up until the whole pee incident wkw she killed it for me
She cant handle critisim and acts like a teenager who is not allowed to see her bf with the eye rolls and swearing etc
She is beyond annoying i dont know how the HM even stay with her
luvakanksha thumbnail

i know sometimes too mch expectations r not good too..ah! plz yaar get over the cake incident..i hv many friends who are possesive about their eateries that they dont even share with their besties including me, but we nvr consider them as selfish..we hv given them their space..n ro too teases bani about her quitting task but she nvr went and argued with him..she just ignores him at times..even ro cud hv ignored d convo(i like him a lot as he is the most decent guy amongst all)..ro was even scared during mona's wedding that she may steal the limelight and attract votes...some one has to be evicted..we always roots for our favourites...but i say may the best one wins..keeping apart what is fair or unfair...cz reality shows winner have lots of aspects to be considered as a winner and i literally dont believe that they actually count the votes to declare the winner.

Too much expectation? Expecting a roadie to perform a task is too much expectation?
I m over cake incident I m just giving an eg rohan n lopa r not bani's besties that they would understand her possessive nature about eateries. I mean why would they do any thing for her, her very own friend Gaurav nominated her because she was a competition.
Being roadies she can't understand that she is here alone n needs to play individually? Why expect things from others? People r underestimating u prove them wrong don't cry about it n give in.
Rohan is very blunt n straight forward his answer to appy caller reflected that. He said we r in a game show n Mona's marriage would b promoted which would fetch her votes even audience were saying this.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

1044164 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

Later Rohan and Lopa together leave the finale room, which was against the rule. The four had to leave the room in an order and not together.
Bigg Boss canceled the task there itself and things turned out worse as Rs.3 Lacs

Weren't these two Lopa and Rohan mocking Bani for not doing the task and because of her 6 lacs nahi mila...abhi kya bolna hai? Because of these two 3 lacs got reduced🤣 what goes around comes around😆

Lol Lopa is losing all the tasks aaj kal😆

Karma.😆

Word Count: 1