Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Bani is in the winner. We don't have to go into the finale week to know that. πŸ˜†

Nachi -
Aur ek khus khabar.

Mithi ne bhi confirm bol diya. Bani is the winner. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mandana also is coming. πŸ˜ƒ

We are all set to celebrate the double treat on finale now. πŸ₯³
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nymeria5

That's what! Especially that comment by Bani "I will be embarrassed if I leave before Rohan". Apparently that's labeled as being 'confident'. But where did all the confidence go yesterday in the task when she herself walked out first when she didn't need to? Is she so incapable of defending herself? I would say yes, hence resorting to throwing a bunch of gaalis around and crying and all that🀒[/DIV]

In the end, people will see what they want to see, but all I see and perceive is Rohan is handling all the bullying in a MUCH better manner. Rohan - Lopa said some things to Bani DURING the task to get her out and she goes all berserk and does all natak that she can think of to make the others look bad.

BUT she doesn't realise that she herself is doing the same with M2 (her BFF's these days) to Rohan and Lopa. And how do they react? Well..they don't and they just keep smiling. That's the difference I see between Rohan and Bani.

Meh :\ Cannot believe this will be the winner.

Since when does confidence involve belittling someone else while propping oneself up? It's her usual deal - thinking herself better than others - but phir bhi - Bani has no superiority complex, no malice, and she toh doesn't judge anyone - she minds her own business, as Andy says πŸ˜†. And even funnier - Andy says Bani only attacks when attacked 🀣. She truly is a victim - and Rohan the big bad villain. The latter title belonged to Lopa, but of late it's shifted to Rohan. But Bani's victim title remains intact.