Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I want Manu to walk out with money bag.
He did contribute more content to the show.
I think he deserves it more than anyone.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Why are some ppl so offended over the tattoo coment?
Rohan said
" saab aake yehi bolte hai ki aap acchi dikh rahi ho and inspiration de rahi ho kyuki aap body building karti ho..jo mujhe bhi aachi lagti hai ki ek ladki body building karahi hai par Game ke POV mein aapka Contribution kya hai?"

He did not Body shame her or mock her tattoos...he even appreciated it but said she's useless in the house which is true 100%.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

Why are some ppl so offended over the tattoo coment?
Rohan said
" saab aake yehi bolte hai ki aap acchi dikh rahi ho and inspiration de rahi ho kyuki aap body building karti ho..jo mujhe bhi aachi lagti hai ki ek ladki body building karahi hai par Game ke POV mein aapka Contribution kya hai?"

He did not Body shame her or mock her tattoos...he even appreciated it but said she's useless in the house which is true 100%.

Body shaming was what Farah said about Lopa...on WKW...thab tho sab bohot hass rahe the...threads were made in honour of Farah Khan 🀒 for making these cheap remarks...!!

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Body shaming was what Farah said about Lopa...on WKW...thab tho sab bohot hass rahe the...threads were made in honour of Farah Khan🀒for making these cheap remarks...!!

First things first...You changed colors!Purple πŸ˜ƒ
Now i cant say anything about about THOSE ppl here...so ill just go to twitter! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

First things first...You changed colors!Purple πŸ˜ƒ
Now i cant say anything about about THOSE ppl here...so ill just go to twitter! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

😳 Thank you !! You havent got long to go then Sizzlerz banjaoge...πŸ˜ƒ

Twitter pe jao meri ashirwaad hai tumare saath...πŸ₯³
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The elimination is tonight and it will be telecasted tomorrow? Let's hope for the best. I fear I already know the outcome (one I won't like) but still.
Anyway while we are discussing about Bani, I initially liked her 😊 The carefree attitude seemed good and for a change it was nice at the beginning of the show. The turning point for me was during the nominations task where they had to nominate amongst their own team members. That cribbing and whining after Gaurav nominated her...meh. She lost me since then. I did sympathise with her during Babaji's comments on her mother (and completely understood why she would overreact as well) but the aftermath and after watching the full uncut video, I couldn't get myself to like her after that.

Anyway, we will see. No expectations this year because BB has just been plain annoying.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rukhi turned purple! Congo shongo!πŸ₯³
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-From-Hell

Rukhi turned purple! Congo shongo!πŸ₯³

Thank you dear..πŸ€—
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Why such hullabaloo over Rohan's tattoo comment? Big freakin' deal! She can call him a puppy dog and he can't eve ask what she thinks the people are liking about her?? I LOLed when he said that. The guy's been playing too nice. So he spoke out once. Big deal! Bani has nothing but tattoos to show. Zero personality and a nasty attitude. Rohan is right. What's to like?
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Primary reason why I want Rohan to stay is because..well...strong contestant plus likability factor.
BUT secondary factor is the overconfidence of these three (M2B). All the live feed convos... I want BB to bring them back to reality and a shock of their lives. It's incredibly annoying to see it.

Sadly, that won't be the case because...like I said, BB is hella annoying this year.