Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw did anybody notice when bani sitting with M2 was saying that she would not believe if BB announces that she got lesser votes than Rohan ..manveer dheere se said bandi ka confidence..πŸ˜†
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

DDTians were updating what they were watching ...πŸ˜ƒits not there fault BB was showing more of Bani then anyone else...😳

Rukhi-
Just saw the episode.
I was wrong about DDT today.
DDT was right about giving footage to Bani.
Half the episode coverage was all about Bani today.
spicysagar thumbnail
why was Bani expecting Rohan, Lopa and Manveer would support her in the task. All season she has played the game alone without worrying of getting into anyone's good books.
There is no way Lopa and Rohan would help her out.

But I liked Bani giving full dramatic emotional reaction. She covered half the episode today.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The tattoo comment, I don't feel it was body shaming..its similar to some one saying I like ABC actor and u say, sirf body banai hai acting toh aati nahi.. It's not body shaming.. He just said that from game show pov she has contributed nothing to the show except being appreciated for her appearance.. Maybe that's how I felt
And bani should have counter questioned him as to what his contribution was and I am sure he would have answered or at least wouldn't have thrown a fit like bani.. The task was all about discussing weaknesses of HMs.. She didn't ask, her bad.. She was more interested in playing victim than the task at hand.
In the past Rohan has heard twice as bad from others during tasks and Salman but has never thrown a fit most recent being called a puppy dog from bani and yet he never threw a rant like she did.. Bec it was a task and he understood that
spicysagar thumbnail
Rohan,s line to Bani 🀣
Kya pasand karate hai tattoo πŸ˜† was hilarious 🀣
Best was Bani,s face expression on Rohan,s tattoo line. πŸ˜† it was epic.

I enjoyed Bani and Rohan fight.
Lopa also gave couple of funny one lines.
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

The tattoo comment, I don't feel it was body shaming..its similar to some one saying I like ABC actor and u say, sirf body banai hai acting toh aati nahi.. It's not body shaming.. He just said that from game show pov she has contributed nothing to the show except being appreciated for her appearance.. Maybe that's how I felt

And bani should have counter questioned him as to what his contribution was and I am sure he would have answered or at least wouldn't have thrown a fit like bani.. The task was all about discussing weaknesses of HMs.. She didn't ask, her bad.. She was more interested in playing victim than the task at hand.
In the past Rohan has heard twice as bad from others during tasks and Salman but has never thrown a fit most recent being called a puppy dog from bani and yet he never threw a rant like she did.. Bec it was a task and he understood that

What did her tattoos have to do with the task, pray tell? He could've said n number of things about how she quits tasks, her eggs, selfishness etc etc same old ghisse pite dialogues but why bring up her tattoos? What do her tattoos have to do with bigg boss AT ALL?
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

What did her tattoos have to do with the task, pray tell? He could've said n number of things about how she quits tasks, her eggs, selfishness etc etc same old ghisse pite dialogues but why bring up her tattoos? What do her tattoos have to do with bigg boss AT ALL?

He said all that.. To which she said she knows for a fact she is loved outside.. So he asked kya pasand karte hai tattoos?
Bani should have listed her reasons instead of going all crazy

If she can call her own team member a puppy dog to win over lopa in call center task, how is this any different? RoPa were successful in riling her up to an extent that she again walked out
spicysagar thumbnail
Lopa kyo biggboss se itne pange leti hai last week par.
She was partially right if biggboss wanted he can give them the money.
About the task she was totally wrong to argue after not following the rules.
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

He said all that.. To which she said she knows for a fact she is loved outside.. So he asked kya pasand karte hai tattoos?
Bani should have listed her reasons instead of going all crazy

If she can call her own team member a puppy dog to win over lopa in call center task, how is this any different? RoPa were successful in riling her up to an extent that she again walked out

Sadly the task wasn't to rile people up- the task was to list pros and cons. Bani could've easily said, "Aapko kyun pasand karte hai? Lopa ke sidekick hone ke liye?" And I bet you anything it wouldn't have gone down well with ANYBODY on this forum. Bani's tattoos are a part of her, why bring that up at ALL? It's such a crass thing to say. I cannot believe people are defending Rohan on this. I, for one, actually like Rohan and this comment was disgusting and completely unexpected from him.
spicysagar thumbnail
I am reading post about calling Rohan,s tattoo comment was wrong.

I don,t think it was that bad. It sounded funny.
Rohan was not trying to be disrespectful here.