Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This was not a difficult task at all..
Bani and Rohan are nominated..so in dono one should come out first..
Manu Seth was right in predicting bani will come out..
Fir manveer shaney ne game khel di..he was also right who in his/her right mind will think Lopa should be the winner...

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitytvfan

What was Lopa protesting againstπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..they were clearly told about the rules of the task..fir woh Rohan ke sat here Bhag ke Nikli kyon..

When Rohan protested against BB I was totally with him because he had a valid reason..BB was unfair with him..
Par Lopa ke case mein toh ulta chor kotwal ko dante ho Gaya hainπŸ˜†

Lopa has lost the plot πŸ˜†

Rohan's tattoo wala comment was crass but I can understand his pent up frustration for whatever he has gone through and I would have perhaps commented the same if I was in his position πŸ˜† And he has supported Bani multiple times but never got any support from her rather she kept on backstabbing him infront of Salman in WKWs πŸ˜† Plus, as M2B were discussing, he knows that he is leaving within the next 48 hours, so why should he care anymore? πŸ₯±
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

What was Lopa protesting against πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..they were clearly told about the rules of the task..fir woh Rohan ke sat here Bhag ke Nikli kyon..

When Rohan protested against BB I was totally with him because he had a valid reason..BB was unfair with him..

Why would someone want to admit their mistakes...πŸ˜• naak kaat jayegi agar yeh kare tho...
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yeh do lukhe M2 ..BB ke do anmol ratan..jaise bhi hain Bahut entertaining hain..πŸ˜†

exactly
&
today what cracked me up was Manveer hindi meaing of "model"
&
Lopa was like W*F?
🀣
Edited by -jerry- - 7 years ago
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

LOL there was no other way to make Bani win something. So they paired her up with Manu and made Manveer the judge. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Waise to RoLo are paired in opposite teams always but ab sath mein kiya...chaalu BB! Audience ko bewkoof samjha hai.πŸ€ͺ

and we could say the same thing jab manu manveer and lopa ko ek team mein aur rohan , Rona Lisa aur bani ko dusri team mein daal diya tha lol. Yeh sab BB ka moh maya jaal hai, sabko shod kar Manu and Manveer ko top par rakhta hai.
Edited by Pappu-Pager - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What was Lopa protesting againstπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..they were clearly told about the rules of the task..fir woh Rohan ke sat here Bhag ke Nikli kyon..

The funniest thing was, she was telling Bani how she made that call centre task go radd, not willing to accept that she played a part too. And then what happens a few hours later? SHE ALONE was responsible for the failure of the task πŸ˜† 🀣

Since the beginning she's been going on about tasks tasks tasks, how good she is and what she'll probably be remembered for is the diabolical failing of this easy task 🀣

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How funny was it when Manu was sitting on the sofa in front of the blank tv screen, it proper looked like he was watching something πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Detox

Lopa has lost the plot πŸ˜†

Rohan's tattoo wala comment was crass but I can understand his pent up frustration for whatever he has gone through and I would have perhaps commented the same if I was in his position πŸ˜† And he has supported Bani multiple times but never got any support from her rather she kept on backstabbing him infront of Salman in WKWs πŸ˜† Plus, as M2B were discussing, he knows that he is leaving within the next 48 hours, so why should he care anymore? πŸ₯±

what Rohan meant when bani said mujhe sab pasand kerte hain and she said it was a fact πŸ˜†. It sounds rude but to that he said what is there to like, your tatoos? because thats all that she has shown on this show, tatoos, anday and gym...she didnt mingle, quit most of the tasks and stayed in her own zone.
Edited by -shabz- - 7 years ago
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

what Rohan meant when bani said mujhe sab pasand kerte hain and she said it was a fact πŸ˜†. It sounds rude but to that he said what is there to like, your tatoos? because thats all that she has shown on this show, tatoos, anday and gym...she didnt mingle, quit most of the tasks and stayed in her own zone.

The same way Rohan was missing for most of the season, in bed all day everyday? πŸ˜†
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

The same way Rohan was missing for most of the season, in bed all day everyday? πŸ˜†

lol touche'!!πŸ‘