Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg eww. That Lopa Rohan scene when she says kya hoga radd hoke and giggling. It's like she's completely got the hots for him. 🀒 Yuk.

And Rohan should've told her firmly, tried to stop her giggly behaviour.. go dramatic πŸ˜† and say "Behna, tujhe meri kasam, mat aana mere peeche"
πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail
Bani secretly enjoying this so much πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail
Manu 🀣 🀣 oh gosh he's made me laugh today πŸ˜†
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

^I mentioned it Jerry, it was wrong.

Okay watching with subtitles on television. I really wish they did that task maturely and just mention strengths and weaknesses of everyone before maturely making decision of order. And they all need to learn that you start with a person's strength first and then weakness.
But itnaa maturity.. why am I expecting it from the Bigg Baas house πŸ˜†

are you kidding me?
cause
its not about wrong&right.
Its about how low you can go:
Manveer have said it indirectly&in a funny manner i.e "Bani where will you put mehandi there is no space"&honestly it wasnt below the belt at all as people made it and called him characterless,no class&what not

but
today Rohan basically said "Bani has tattoos to show people" & how is it even Banis weakness or strength?

&
this was just unexpected from Rohan.
Sakina3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jerry-

are you kidding me?
cause
its not about wrong&right.
Its about how low you can go:
Manveer have said it indirectly&in a funny manner i.e "Bani where will you put mehandi there is no space"&honestly it wasnt below the belt at all as people made it and called him characterless,no class&what not

but
today Rohan basically said "Bani has tattoos to show people" & how is it even Banis weakness or strength?

&
this was just unexpected from Rohan.

Yeah it was a cheap shot, wrong. I think Rohan knew it sounded wrong the minute he said it because he was then going to lengths saying that when people have given her good feedback, it's always an admiration for her bodybuilding etc. No one's given her good feedback for tasks and contribution in the house. That's what he was trying to say.

I also think it was unlike him too.

Agreed their convo for the task just diverted and was stupid. By the way I never found the Manveer mendi comment bad πŸ˜• that was a harmless joke.
Edited by Sakina3 - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Lopa was really negative in the episode today. In the precap, looking negative again.

Rohan didn't tell Lopa off as harshly he should've but no way was he as bad as Lopa.

Bani was so-so, nothing too bad.

M2 looked really good πŸ₯± I probably would've ended up really liking Manu based on this episode, but a bit too late now πŸ˜†

Precap:'Manveer not looking good as sanchalak, shouting and that πŸ˜†

And we'll get to see Lopa vs Manveer, Rohan vs Manveer
Pappu-Pager thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol today's epsiode was fun, but maybe its too late to target Lopa. feeling sorry for Rohan, yaar try to see teh fakeness of Lopa and stand for yoursel for a range yaar!!
Manu and Manveer dono ki game sometimes same lagti hai, when yeh chugli karte hain afterwards.

Anotehr great action tommorow, cant wait for big boss iron chef
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh do lukhe M2 ..BB ke do anmol ratan..jaise bhi hain Bahut entertaining hain..πŸ˜†
realitytvfan thumbnail
Rohan ka bani ka tattoo was below the belt..I am very disappointed in him for that..I understand this is the last week and all that but still he should have been firm with Lopa..piche piche dheere dheere Bolne se Kya hoga..firmly bolna tha..that I will leave first..then you can come out later..
realitytvfan thumbnail
What was Lopa protesting against πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..they were clearly told about the rules of the task..fir woh Rohan ke sat here Bhag ke Nikli kyon..
When Rohan protested against BB I was totally with him because he had a valid reason..BB was unfair with him..
Par Lopa ke case mein toh ulta chor kotwal ko dante ho Gaya hainπŸ˜†