Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Manveer smartly comes out the BS room πŸ‘

Lol M 2 are just gonna look positive all week
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
M2 saying to Bani, Lopa aur Swami Om mein zyada difference nahi hai πŸ˜† This is the same M2 which told Lopa the similarities between Baba and Bani πŸ€ͺ
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bani 🀬 🀬🀬

Just came to post this πŸ˜†...I won't be coming back to DDT now, my last post so thought to finish it showing my love for bani πŸ˜†
Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

sanchalak manveer ha to bani jeet gaye lmao🀣

BB's revenge on Lopa, Manveer is sanchalak πŸ˜†
Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Manveer the bias sanchalak will definitely pick MANU/BANI in tomorrow's task. That said, Manu is a good cook ( as her HMs). For a change, BB should have paired Bani-Lopa and Manu-Rohan for the task. Manveer hate Rohan, and, Manu is his best friend. Bani Lopa are two annoying rivals... it would be interesting to watch how they would perform collectively in the task .

IKR but BB wants to preserve their Bani vs Lopa till the last day Aur ab to it has become M2B vs RoPa πŸ˜†
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
no offence but Is it only me or you guys are also amazed seeing how people so smartly avoided "Rohan comments over Banis tattoos"
&
you know what amazed me even more: this are the same people who were bashing Mannu-Manveer over same incident&saying they have no class,characterless,etcetera...etcetera...
&
#difference
Manveer said it indirectly&in funny manner:"Bani where will you put mehandi,there is no space"
where as Rohan basically said: "Bani has tattoos to show people".

like seriously?
#Hypocrisy_Level_Above_100%
Edited by -jerry- - 7 years ago
Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Congratulations Sakina apne bhiapnarang badal liyaπŸ₯³

I love this Turquoise πŸ˜›color

Congrats Sakina for the Color change πŸ₯³ , pata nahi mera kab change hoga
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^I mentioned it Jerry, it was wrong.

Okay watching with subtitles on television. I really wish they did that task maturely and just mention strengths and weaknesses of everyone before maturely making decision of order. And they all need to learn that you start with a person's strength first and then weakness.
But itnaa maturity.. why am I expecting it from the Bigg Baas house πŸ˜†
Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Manu is deserving too. He was annoying but very very entertaining. I feel he stood out the most in commoners as a very strong personality.He deserves his place in the Top 3

MMB as top 3 πŸ‘

I agree however much disgusting Manu is...he is the smartest and played the game from Day 1 plus his oneliners are always entertaining πŸ‘πŸΌ Infact till a few weeks ago, Manveer was just a chamcha of Manu πŸ˜† Manveer should thank Nitibha for giving him the opportunity to carve his own identity in the show
Edited by Detox - 7 years ago
Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jerry-

no offence but Is it only me or you guys are also amazed seeing how people so smartly avoided "Rohan comments over Banis tattoos"
&
you know what amazed me even more: this are the same people who were bashing Mannu-Manveer over same incident&saying they have no class,characterless,etcetera...etcetera...

like seriously?
#Hypocrisy_Level_Above_100%

It was below the belt πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ