Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh god again task , iyea bb nehi khatro Ki khilarika show hai. .. Jaha task haro to eliminate... Wah... Bb viwers popularity iyaha mainehi nehi rakhti hai lopa rohan ke hisab se... Chalo ek tarafse man liya bhi ro strong hai woh bani KO bol sakte hai uske pehele shahed bani jayegi ... But lopa kaise bolrahahai... Woh Keya socha Rohan ko dormat bananese uska vote bank strong hogeyi ? Finale Mai bi nehi poch pati agar. Manveer nehi hota to... What a extra arogance 😡
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

go Rohan 😛 sach bolne pe jal gayi bani j Ki

rohan is one spineless against lopa he has no gust to go against her
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

bani poured what not on lopa. but lopa showed her class n didnt even put a drop of water on bani😳

haha agar Manu nehi girata to lopa uski cheap and stupid sap bananeke bad jarur apna class dekhati.. Jaise phone task kitni gandi class and also postman task Mai bhi cheap class dikhaia thi...

Lopas class Keya hai , its to clear now ... 🤢
1044164 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rittika

rohan is one spineless against lopa he has no gust to go against her

Puppy dog Jo hai.😛
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my reaction when rohan and anyone else cribs over bani😆... arey baba if u have problem apply burnol😆
comedy crib
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

I mean seriously, according to her this is why she'll be the first one to be evicted.🤣Dumbass!

lopa se ap isse jeyda aur umeed Keya kar sakte hai.. 🤢
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BIG FAT SIGH. Is anyone else really really fed up of Lopa, Rohan VS Bani.. Are they going to stupidly bicker like this all week.. M2 will look positive and then Manveer will take the trophy 🤢 Ekh.

Anyways main opinion obviously after seeing the actual episode. I know it's sometimes a waste of time reviewing these little snippets cos they may be out of context but I'm really irritated so gonna vent 😆

1.TASK TASK TASK TASK TASK TASK.. Argghhh shurrup PLEASE hms. Since when have the hms gone on and on and ON about who has done well on tasks. I never fully saw last season but I do not remember this happening in seasons 5-8. Do they not understand that BB winner is NOT equal to task winner? Try your best, try to be ENTERTAINING during the task, do your SECRET task well because that is what you will be remembered for and that is what endears you to people. Urvashi- I remember the freeze task and that tear running down her face, was she the only one who did well with that task, was she the only winner of it? No. But do I remember her the most? Yes. Do I remember any of the other tasks Urv did (apart from the the secret one)? No 😆 Point being, when hms get a task to rank or decide whose popular and who will be evicted, I find it incredibly stupid when they talk about tasks. Especially in India's BB where hms get so much outside feedback and can see whose being liked (even if is BB scripted). I mean in the UK BB, hms don't even get the feedback but they do these tasks based on their perception of outside popularity for one another as celebs. Surely that's how these tasks should be done?
Plus here aren't they supposed to be thinking in the way Manu would?

2. Even though I think unnecessary stuff was said to Bani, because there's no need for these silly reasons for this task, can Bani PLEASE learn to stop overreacting? I get that it's demoralising but, by now, I would've hoped this house made her emotionally stronger and care a damn by now.

3. Bani's right about Lopa's unnecessary bitchy comment on Saturday. Anyone would feel like slapping her for that unnecessary, undignified comment. This is why I was happy about all the stuff Kjo said about Lopa being fake and shameless during their fight, I'm glad finally someone said it. But after Sunday's episode I've realised that Lopa jaise bi ho, I still prefer her to Manveer & Manu who have been treated so unbelievably partially and carried to the finale. Wish the top 3 had been Rohan, Bani, Lopa.

4. I wish that in this last week Rohan focuses on everything positive and shuts himself off from any negativity or bitterness.
Actually I wish the same for Bani Lopa too. Don't give BB the chance to portray you negatively. But.. probably ain't gonna happen.