Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

๐Ÿ˜† and shld get free supply of eggs for life๐Ÿ˜†

why not ...no harm
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eggs are healthy source protein..with not enuff dietary choices in the house eggs are a cheap source to fulfill ur daily requirement of protein..everyone is different..others don't like eggs so be it; she loves them.End of story..
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

i used to have a friend who was like very very thin all i remember is her mom told my mom ..yeh toh din mei chaar paanch andey khaa leti hai... but when i read up on eggs ..it said eat only five eggs a week... but now i see all heroines weight loss doets..morning is whatever whatever but four egg whites n baaki jo bhi ho

One has to eat albumin which is protein rich and no fat..u can discard the yolk..The amount of protein intake depends on your life style..if someone is a couch potato maybe 5 eggs would suffice but for people into strength training high protein intake is very important..BB house isn't know for providing ample food to the HMs..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very positive, healthy awareness Bani is spreading unknowingly hi sahi.
Even in govt schools where they provide free meals, an egg is compulsory part of their daily diet and aaye din newspapers mein we have articles on this.

And so much better inspiration than ppl imitating the idols in their bad habits of smoking and worse.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Even in govt schools where they provide free meals, an egg is compulsory part of their daily diet and aaye din newspapers mein we have articles on this.

And so much better inspiration than ppl imitating the idols in their bad habits of smoking and worse.

I agree! I know how much i troubled my mom by not eating eggs,drinking milk in my childhood and still whenever i go my country,home-my mom tries hard to feed me one egg everyday morning and a glass of milk at night but maximum time she fails..and as i am very thin:D and most of the times i feel tired after my classes,job my mom scolds me and says u rnt eating protien thts why u feel tired..agar bani meri ma ki beti hoti to woh kitni khush hoti
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

eggs r so important i just talked to a friend..whoz grandad is bedridden with protein deficiency ... CAN U IMAGINE BEDRIDDEn?? he has been prescribed at least two eggs a day and some othr protein biskit...they are vegetarians matlab egg bhi nahi..now have to include in daily diet to recouperate ๐Ÿ‘and RECOUPERATE FAST ...that's how useful eggs are..i nver knew..such a mercy
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

I agree! I know how much i troubled my mom by not eating eggs,drinking milk in my childhood and still whenever i go my country,home-my mom tries hard to feed me one egg everyday morning and a glass of milk at night but maximum time she fails..and as i am very thin:D and most of the times i feel tired after my classes,job my mom scolds me and says u rnt eating protien thts why u feel tired..agar bani meri ma ki beti hoti to woh kitni khush hoti

bani jaisi beti is any mom's dream..kitna khyal rakhti hai apna..so dilegently...she will never ever get sudden back pain or knee pain ... n will never get osteoporosis when old..with al that strength training n fitness consciousness ...n cos she works so hard she will never ever get into vices like smokin or drinkin... cos when one is working so hard ..theyd like to keep away frm anything that is disrupting to pattern... so actually bani is quite a role model... n promoting all the right things...loved it when she was advicing niti against smoking...n loved it when she threw manveers ciggies...n she was right she lay hands on something that issnt healthy for him anyway to bully him bak๐Ÿ˜†
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My friend stay in hostel
In hostel maximum people eat anda more
She bored eating anda everyday

So I eat her part of anda cuz I love anda so much
I never get bored by eating anda