Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for making this post...That was so funny 😆 I loved that Shahrukh seemed pretty unbiased, he probably hasn't watched the show at all and Salman didn't have time to tell him about his favourite. So, when Bani said her first language was English, his reaction was pretty funny.. And that line haan kyunki tum England se ho na 😆
But even better was that Ms Bani who claims to have difficulty talking in Hindi, claims that her first language is English, doesn't even know enough English to translate a sentence on the spot and in one go. 🤣

How fake can you get? Just to portray an image! And people actually fall for it.

And I saw somebody commenting that he/she was from Canada and isn't fluent in his/her mother tongue - Punjabi. Well, it is clearly written in the post that Bani has lived in India, not Canada, where she could get so out of touch with her language. I don't even mind that she doesn't know any Indian language, but clearly she doesn't know English either, the language she claims to be her first language. I think she faking it and got caught. Shahrukh and Salman's reaction when she translated so stupidly was awesome.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mada007

With some awkwardness, she can speak Punjabi alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC4_Uk3SkiA

But then as we all know, she never lies..

Peace!

OMG! She's so fluent in Punjabi! What a liar!