Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani belongs to that breed of shameless Indians who call themselves elite and see everything Indian as "low class". How can you expect them to accept the existence of regional languages, let alone speak one.
They will use cuss filthy English swear words in their daily usage, but if by mistake you call them "ghatiya" they will file a lawsuit.
DISGRACE and SHAMEFUL...
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Many people of various origins claim English as their first and most comfortable language, including myself - but they were being asked to translate in thier mother tongue - which is precisely why Shah Rukh responded with a 'you're from England?' to Bani. Her mother tongue is Punjabi, and she can speak it - if she's not proficient in it, say so and give it a shot - but nope, it was too much of an effort to even try. Wannabe Ingliss is the way to go.

If the intention was to say it in a language you are comfortable, every one would repeat what he said in Hindi.

TM BB 10 had so many exchanges with me, equating first language with mother tongue. When two people hold different interpretation, ultimately you cannot have anyone better than the highest court to resolve the issue.
I cannot understand why people do not answer to the point. SRK says mother tongue and she says first language(english), and he did not hesitate to mock her.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A punjabi girl from India who doesn't know the meaning of "saali" but can fluently give maa/behen ki gaalis in hindi. Kuch jyada hi real ho gya. 🤢
951405 thumbnail
Bani's such a pathetic scum bag. Looked like she was attempting to be cool for citing English as her first language. All of that sass and crass in her, goes way over her head.

Funny thing is that she's not even that good in english. It was bad enough that Salman had to spoon feed the 12 year old in an adult body for previous weeks, but he goes ahead and does it on her behalf again. Spoonfeeding the fixed winner laadli hypocrite is getting quite tiresome and repetitive.🥱

Cheap disgusting person Bani is. She's so fake.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
With some awkwardness, she can speak Punjabi alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC4_Uk3SkiA

But then as we all know, she never lies..

Peace!

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I didn't knw trolling someone meant to favour them...i mean thn to salman favour ur lopa alot (atleast last week) baki time to anyways its lopa and manv he
Edited by kirti31096 - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I literally ROTFLed when SRK went...Aap England se ho? 🤣 😆
Then she proceeds to translate it and messes it up. Comprehension issues ki language issues? Ingliss Bani is too funny! 😆
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They edited the part when bani tried to translate Srk's dialogue 5 times and still failed in the 6th time #BB10 #SultanMeetsRaeesOnBB10

Edited by Deepika04 - 7 years ago
MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like it that year after year we complain about BB is biased and Salman is biased and that we will not watch BB again but yet again we come back the following year for more papads and cheap thrills.
We forget that there is more to life than cheap thrills from TV.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey she is real na . That's why being born in Chandigarh, Punjab, a former British colony her mother tongue is English 😆 and her accent - usme toh real is oozing out 😆