Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

Okay so now she is pretending?
Basically, the entire conversation about how she struggles to speak in Hindi/English, and the original point raised by the TM is baseless now.
So if you believe she is pretending, it just negates the actual conversation which was ensuing.
There is no doubt regarding her language proficiency anymore.

Thank you.
Now everyone can move on from here.

No you did not understand...
Read the first post of the TM, then read mine again..
I am neither agreeing, not disagreeing with the TM. These are 2 different points
1066678 thumbnail
lol english is her mother tongue .never knew.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
bwhahahah first language is english lmao
wanna be kahee ke

ek aur task na huaa loser bani j se
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many people of various origins claim English as their first and most comfortable language, including myself - but they were being asked to translate in thier mother tongue - which is precisely why Shah Rukh responded with a 'you're from England?' to Bani. Her mother tongue is Punjabi, and she can speak it - if she's not proficient in it, say so and give it a shot - but nope, it was too much of an effort to even try. Wannabe Ingliss is the way to go.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She should've just explained that she's more comfortable in English than Punjabi, knows it the most. I mean yeah she could've said she'll try or just cutely say please let me say it in English. Which she might've done but I think her mood was off lol.

General point.. This isn't aimed at anyone because I haven't read the other pages here but I think people who look down on you just because you're brown and feel English is your main, comfortable language, are wrong and being snobbish.
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
made by me pack

Word Count: 0

kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont knw whats so big in this...for me m not too proud that i can't talk in punjabi ( as m punjabi) ...infact bcoz i have been surrounded right from my childhood by marathi ppl i m excellent in marathi...all my frnds are marathi so i speak that mostly bcoz they also talk with me in that language only...i understand my language but i cant speak...and i dont think thats kind of some big issue...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

A bit TMI but Good for you man!

yep a bit TMI cuz i read few pevious posts saying they are in Canada, US etc hence not fluent in their mother tongue.if i just bluntly say i am in Canada but can speak my state language and mother tongue fluently you people may be thinking i recently move to canada or frequently visit india etc etc.that is why i am in touch with those language.

Not everyone can rock and roll like you, the shining star of India. Thank you, btw feel sorry to see some of our Indians are proud of speaking English and ashamed to say that they can speak their state language / mother tongue assuming that English is their sign of their education and intelligence.😆

We're proud of you.Proud to be an Indian even though officially I am a Canadian.😃

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Lol that was hilarious, itna style se bola my first language is English... Sallu and SRK had a W*F expressions... and then she cudnt even translate such a simple dialog correctly... Task mein anda, Translate mein bhi anda... lol...

🤣🤣 byw gaali dene mai PhD 😉
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

..aur khaane me toh anda hai hi..😆

hilarious🤣

Word Count: 1