Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

LOL K! 🤣
These are BB contract loopholes, they did not inform Bani beforehand that she will be judged on her proficiency in Hindi/other languages. Ugh, BB is so biased!

I am thinking of gifting Bani a T-shirt after she comes out after winning BB with a Hindi muhavara, with translation too, know how great she is in Hindi.😆 The t-shirt would say:

'Aa bail mujhe maar...translation: come troll me.'😆
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Donald Trump?
I agree man!

by the way I am from TamilNadu with state language Tamil, mother tongue Urdu. Years before we moved to Canada and settled in Canada, hardly visit India. In spite of that I am excellent in Tamil writing & speaking, very good in Urdu speaking.In addition to that i am good in hindi too.I can speak Tamil and Urdu without using English words even though i left India 20 years back and live in English speaking country for the past 20 years.😃
Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

She can speak tuti futi Punjabi. She gave an interview for a Punjabi news channel. So she made an effort to speak Punjabi for the interview. :)

Didn't she do a Punjabi movie?
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shumi.

by the way I am from TamilNadu with state language Tamil, mother tongue Urdu. Years before we moved to Canada and settled in Canada, hardly visit India. In spite of that I am excellent in Tamil writing & speaking, very good in Urdu speaking.In addition to that i am good in hindi too.I can speak Tamil and Urdu without using English words even though i left India 20 years back and live in English speaking country for the past 20 years.😃

A bit TMI but Good for you man! Not everyone can rock and roll like you, the shining star of India. We're proud of you.
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

Yes many NE states like Nagaland, Manipur , Arunachal Pradesh have english as their official state language.

English may be one of the official languages all over India. But there is one dominant spoken language in each state and it's not English. People may not be well versed with Hindi but they are always good at their mother tongue like most of you said. Bani was not born and brought up in Eng-land. She is an Indian and has done Punjabi movies too. Thoda toh seekh hi liya hoga usne.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Her first language is English? Bani j are u kidding me?. She had done a movie in punjabi🥱. Ok understood she speaks terrible punjabi but she could have tried or atleast accepted that her language is punjabi. Kya sharam h?.
Everyone were superb speaking in their own language
I hate those who think speaking English makes them 🤢superior
Copy pasting my comment from another thread
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Also it's kinda ridiculous coz it's not that she has only spoken in English. She speaks Hindi well and have seen her speaking punjabi too, though it's English that she can speak effortlessly as I suppose she thinks in English and it's the same with me. It's said that the language one thinks in, they r most comfortable conversing in.
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bani can speak punjabi.. oh wait she speaks Hindi also quite well.
In real she must using English as her first language but thay doesn't mean that u don't know ur mother tongue especially if u have been living all ur life in India or did ur schooling from some Woodstock school.
She actually digs her own grave and appears stupid most of the time.
Rohan ko bolte.. he's a Punjabi ., he would have done the task beautifully and without throwing any starry tantrum 😉
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Also it's kinda ridiculous coz it's not that she has only spoken in English. She speaks Hindi well and have seen her speaking punjabi too, though it's English that she can speak effortlessly as I suppose she thinks in English and it's the same with me. It's said that the language one thinks in, they r most comfortable conversing in.

Yeah right. Kal suna uska translation 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Her first language is English? Bani j are u kidding me?. She had done a movie in punjabi🥱. Ok understood she speaks terrible punjabi but she could have tried or atleast accepted that her language is punjabi. Kya sharam h?.

Everyone were superb speaking in their own language
I hate those who think speaking English makes them 🤢superior
Copy pasting my comment from another thread

Let her roll the way she wants to.
If she does not feel ashamed about something, there is no point dissecting it when we don't even know where, how, and in what way she was brought up.

She may have done a movie in Punjabi, though I am not sure if her dialogues were in Punjabi. But when people like Nargis do a movie, where they have to speak in Hindi.
It does not automatically mean her first lingo is Hindi.