Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Actually the problem is bani kuch jeyadi real hai.. Jo man hai woh mu per turant bol deti hai... Koyi fakeness nehi hai.. Dusre ke samne apne apko acchi dikhaneke liye woh kabbhi bhi khudka reality ko erase nehi kiya... And obviously iyea reality , honesty sabko acchi nehi lagti hai... But its honesty Pei bani s fan marte hai ... But kabhi kabhi fake honi chahiye dusro Ki Tarah like lopa , iyea Mai manta Hu...

Ar wohi baat translation Ki bani apni tarikese thik translate kiya... Woh dhanda ko job samjhi , and Salman sir usse business kaha...

Anyway, as usual iyea bahar ke liye sabse Bari issue to hogai...

And Mai jitna janti Hu English India ke liye bhi first language hai... Mai galad bhi Ho sakta Hu...

🤣

Word Count: 0

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
See bani loves her bashers more...she always gives her bashers points to bash her for.😉😆
Hahahahahaha...it was so sweet the way both Salman and SRK were helping bani to translate the dialogue...bani se kuch nahin Hota...dis was the real test to decide the BB winner and all aced it except bani...but phir SRK and Salman helped her and she got it right, so now they r gonna make her the winner.

So as Bani says hashtag FixedWinner.😆
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Actually the problem is bani kuch jeyadi real hai.. Jo man hai woh mu per turant bol deti hai... Koyi fakeness nehi hai.. Dusre ke samne apne apko acchi dikhaneke liye woh kabbhi bhi khudka reality ko erase nehi kiya... And obviously iyea reality , honesty sabko acchi nehi lagti hai... But its honesty Pei bani s fan marte hai ... But kabhi kabhi fake honi chahiye dusro Ki Tarah like lopa , iyea Mai manta Hu...

Ar wohi baat translation Ki bani apni tarikese thik translate kiya... Woh dhanda ko job samjhi , and Salman sir usse business kaha...

Anyway, as usual iyea bahar ke liye sabse Bari issue to hogai...

And Mai jitna janti Hu English India ke liye bhi first language hai... Mai galad bhi Ho sakta Hu...

Can you tell us one state in India that has state language as English? Unless you are from outside India, you will talk in one of the Indian languages. Sunny Leone who was born and brought up in Canada can speak hindi and Punjabi. May be not that fluently but still. So let's not argue on that.
aaaabbbb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know plenty of people who were born in India who are fluent in English, and not Hindi, but this is more in the southern states. Also, they are usually fluent in their "state" language as well.
With Bani, maybe English is not her first language (maybe it is, how would we know) but it is clear that it is the language that she is most comfortable speaking.
I say this because I am Canadian, have been here all my life, and although my first language is Punjabi, I am much more fluent in speaking English (and I have been told many times I need to polish up on my Punjabi since I can't speak a sentence without throwing in some English words).
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

Can you tell us one state in India that has state language as English? Unless you are from outside India, you will talk in one of the Indian languages. Sunny Leone who was born and brought up in Canada can speak hindi and Punjabi. May be not that fluently but still. So let's not argue on that.

May be bani Punjabi acchi se nehi bol pati hai... SRK sir kahi thi apne birthplace Ki language Mai bat karo... And jitna Mai janti Hu Punjabi and normal Hindi ek nehi hai... And usse woh ek tarikese apni mother language ko respect kiya... Kyuki agar woh galad Punjabi bolti to isse bhi Bari issue hoti... At least galad bolnese behtar usse mat bolo ... Bani first language kahi thi , not his mother language...
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aaabbb

I know plenty of people who were born in India who are fluent in English, and not Hindi, but this is more in the southern states. Also, they are usually fluent in their "state" language as well.

With Bani, maybe English is not her first language (maybe it is, how would we know) but it is clear that it is the language that she is most comfortable speaking.
I say this because I am Canadian, have been here all my life, and although my first language is Punjabi, I am much more fluent in speaking English (and I have been told many times I need to polish up on my Punjabi since I can't speak a sentence without throwing in some English words).

Its not necessary that if you are born in a particular state you need to be able to speak the local language. Its also quite clear that Bani is not fluent in Hindi as she keeps asking the meaning of words in a conversation. So not being able to transalate a dialogue is not a big issue.

Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

<h1>Madness of Bani fans on Twitter 😆
</h1>

If she becomes prime minister she is going to eat so many eggs
That there will be shortage of eggs in India 😆
Edited by Love-u-all - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aaabbb

I agree with you. I cannot comment on the southern states, but hailing from Punjab, I used to know quite a few people mostly Christians/Parsis-, who were not fluent in Hindi at all! They could almost speak the same level of Hindi that Bani does.
As for the dialogue she had to deliver, I think they were expecting everyone to deliver it in a language other than Hindi. So she chose English.
I don't find her inability in understanding Hindi odd, because I have been friends with people from boarding schools, and they do struggle with speaking in Hindi.
Again, I am not generalizing this for everyone.
But yes, there are people in minority whose first language is English.
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

Yes many NE states like Nagaland, Manipur , Arunachal Pradesh have english as their official state language.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

See bani loves her bashers more...she always gives her bashers points to bash her for.😉😆

Hahahahahaha...it was so sweet the way both Salman and SRK were helping bani to translate the dialogue...bani se kuch nahin Hota...dis was the real test to decide the BB winner and all aced it except bani...but phir SRK and Salman helped her and she got it right, so now they r gonna make her the winner.

So as Bani says hashtag FixedWinner.😆

LOL K! 🤣
These are BB contract loopholes, they did not inform Bani beforehand that she will be judged on her proficiency in Hindi/other languages. Ugh, BB is so biased!