Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irani-sanaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: adityaaditya

<font size="3">Guys tell me something can a girl born in 1985-86 in Punjab not know Hindi well..?Can it happen?πŸ€”πŸ€”Can a girl who speaks hindi fluently on Roadies in her auditions or while interviewing contestants suddently in BB finds it tough to understand the meaning of hindi words..?πŸ˜’
Well thats BANI J for you... And for those who call her genuine, I hve just 1 message for them GENUINE MY foot...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›</font>

<font size="3">All Bani is doing is play the victim card... She is a f**king VJ and you are telling me that a VJ is unable to talk with almost all the contestants in the house...πŸ€”πŸ€”BTW Gaurav ke eviction ke badh she suddenly started talking to Rohan and Lopa and when she had a spat with Rohan she shifted the goal post and joined Manu and ManVeer...She is now a perfect JANANI material after Manu because all she does full day now is sit with Manu and bitch about Rohan completely forgetting that he was the only 1 tallking to her when she had a fight with Gaurav,Was d 1 who gave her company when Gaurav was evicted nd even had a fight with Lopa bcoz of it,Was the only 1 openly supporting her in her vs baba for captaincy, Was the one who actually did hold baba to try nd stop baba from throwing his piss on her...</font>
<font size="3">So yeah ppl who say Bani is real and being herself, I have 1 message for them REAL MY ASS...She is as fake as you can be...</font>

In your post,My Favourit Line is " All Bani Is Doing Is Play The Victim Card"
adityaaditya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Please keep these posts coming. We need all the promotion in the final week. BaniJ FTW πŸ˜‰

Sure dont worry I will... Btw when you cant defend sticking to sarcasm nd pretending as if nothing happened is the right thing to do... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adityaaditya

Guys tell me something can a girl born in 1985-86 in Punjab not know Hindi well..?Can it happen?πŸ€”πŸ€”Can a girl who speaks hindi fluently on Roadies in her auditions or while interviewing contestants suddently in BB finds it tough to understand the meaning of hindi words..? πŸ˜’
Well thats BANI J for you... And for those who call her genuine, I hve just 1 message for them GENUINE MY foot...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

All Bani is doing is play the victim card... She is a f**king VJ and you are telling me that a VJ is unable to talk with almost all the contestants in the house...πŸ€”πŸ€” BTW Gaurav ke eviction ke badh she suddenly started talking to Rohan and Lopa and when she had a spat with Rohan she shifted the goal post and joined Manu and ManVeer... She is now a perfect JANANI material after Manu because all she does full day now is sit with Manu and bitch about Rohan completely forgetting that he was the only 1 tallking to her when she had a fight with Gaurav,Was d 1 who gave her company when Gaurav was evicted nd even had a fight with Lopa bcoz of it,Was the only 1 openly supporting her in her vs baba for captaincy, Was the one who actually did hold baba to try nd stop baba from throwing his piss on her...
So yeah ppl who say Bani is real and being herself, I have 1 message for them REAL MY ASS... She is as fake as you can be...

Bani claims she is from a boarding school in Uttar Pradesh (note Uttar Pradesh and not England) so she doesnt know Hindi...Chalo for once maan lo Uttar Pradesh is the England of India...but the she went to that boarding school only in 6th grade. All her childhood she went to a regular school in Punjab ...where Hindi and Punjabi were mandatory subjects.
And some people say she is REAL !!!
Isse to better hai Katrina Kaif who was born and raised in England but has worked hard and learnt Hindi
Bani is one of those wannabe's who look down at Hindi ! 🀒

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhai ,after seeing this season i decided to tattoo my hands "bani is the worst/fake contestant of all seasons"
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Joke hai? Toh hasso na baba! Healthy bhi hota hai.
Ye lo, I'll join you, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Joke hai? Toh hasso na baba! Healthy bhi hota hai.
Ye lo, I'll join you, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank god, calling her real is nothing more than a joke.

kuch serious hota toh ambulance bulani pad jati.
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Being real and genuine is good.

The only problem is her real side is pretty ugly.
So yeah, if this is the real Bani, may God help her.

+1 πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have heard her speaking Punjabi in live feed. She was talking to herself only in kitchen.I don't remember the exact date but video should be there on Twitter @siireeem handle
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: namsworld

I have heard her speaking Punjabi in live feed. She was talking to herself only in kitchen.I don't remember the exact date but video should be there on Twitter @siireeem handle

Yup she can speak punjabi
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Yup she can speak punjabi

Yes she has done a whole punjabi movieπŸ˜†